incest dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

incest dreams

Post by lady123 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I have been having a dream about my only daughter and husband on and off for 10-15 years or so. in the dreams she was a toddler and they were what seems to be behind a prison door while he looked out and cried with regret for what was taking place. and throughout the dream it shows sexual acts against her. lately in past 3 to 4 years in dreams she is age that she is now 20s. in these dreams it is always secret has well. in one dream she was laying on floor and i asked her had she been molested by dad and she said no, then a voice in dream said to me "you are not asking her the right question". what can these dreams be about. these dreams are really disturbing.

lady123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: incest dreams

Post by dreams3 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:21 am

If you have been having this same dream off and on for 10 to 15yrs..you should take it serious!!!!.. I am not a dream interpreter nor have taking the test. I am sorry for being bold here..because i no this is a sensitive area noone what to venture into.

I. i would ask may be the dream is is born out of fear or where you a victim in the past? This may have produce this dream.

ib. Did you notices any funny behaviour. Be watchful.

2. God may be showing you something going on and you have not acted on it. God hate crime against children. My friend found about hers early enough just when she decide she will get serious about God(the stepfather have been abusing the daughter of 2yrs to 5yrs of age...the child is in therapy) I am not accusing your husband. Please discard this... i am just trying to be cautious who knows if this is what God is showing u all this years.

3. Pray and ask God for wisdow how to speak to you daughter about it. The early you safe your daughter the better.

If all these does not apply please discard i repeat.

God`s blessing and wisdow in Jesus name.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top