flying in the Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flying in the Sky

Post by craj829 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

In my dream i got into a domestic, double decker, open top flight carrying only my finished lunch box. As the flight took off into the sky i could see 2 big bunches of what appeared like puppies or cubs or baby monkeys. As the flight got higher into the sky the top was covered. As the flight was about to land i could see dead bodies of a family laid in a place where a party was happening and everyone was crying. People on the flight were throwing food from the flight to show condolences. As the flight landed i was on my way to check out. I saw a lady praying in the airport for a girl who perhaps was giving school exams. The airport was quite ordinary and seemed like an ordinary shopping complex.

craj829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flying in the Sky

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 pm

I dont have an interpretation but what I felt in my Spirit was to PRAY PRAY PRAY about this. Often we are given dreams like this to intercede. We may not know exactly what for but the Holy Spirit does and will lead us to pray for the right things. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top