Meeting with Trinity 5:7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with Trinity 5:7

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

Hi Everyone,

Dream:

Some how my parents set up this meeting with me and Trinity 5:7 (the singing group). We were supposed to work with each other in some capacity. The meeting was being held at my parents house. I came in and my parents told me they could not open the blinds or the curtain to a particular window in their living room. All of the other windows were receiving light. I tried but nothing happened. They said my sister tried to open it to receive light but she couldn't either.

I started to walk were the meeting was being held. I felt confident in who I was. I could hear my shoes walking with confidence on the wood floor. I walk into this big room like a meeting hall and everyone is sitting at a meeting table. I said, "hello ladies!" and they said hello reluctantly. I gave each one a hug (3 of them) and said, "I'm Ty". Even the hug was fake. It seemed like they thought they were better than me. Everyone had a piece of white paper for notes. My dad tells me I need paper for notes too! I start to dig in my bag for a piece of paper. I notice standing and walking in the background are my parents friends that go to their church.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting with Trinity 5:7

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 pm

hmm has anything happened recently that made you feel the way you felt in the dream?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top