large mammoth being taken to the zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

large mammoth being taken to the zoo

Post by Eagle's wings on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 am

Had a dream where i was on the passenger's side in front with my mum who was driving.when we got to a roundabout,i noticed that some animals had been brought from another country to mine to be kept in d college zoo.some clean looking monkeys were in a smaller cage,then i looked up to see an enormous cage and the animal inside was a dinosaur which immediately turned to a whitish mammoth(pre historic extinct mammals from the elephant family) ,which captured my attention.then someone i dint see told me that the elephants @d local zoo had died bcos they were not being fed.As mum &i drove past it,i was so happy that d zoo will be given better attention this time and remember thinking to myself that this dispensation will be better! Eod? Any thoughts?
God bless u all.

I sooooo...... love this site!

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: large mammoth being taken to the zoo

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 pm

First off I want to say that I LOVE your signature!!! woo hoo

I have a question to ask about your dream... Is there anything going on in your city or something where someone is getting something large and wonderful where before there had been loss? lol does that make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 pm

:laughing: tanx!

So glad u replied my post.Yes,there's currently some shift in power going on in my city.But bcos i mostly dream symbolically, i felt there may be more 2d dream.
Irl, d guy i was dating suddenly developed cold feet about our future plans to get married for reasons best known to him and we broke up a few months ago, though we'r stil very nice 2each other.lol. So i was thinking if perhaps, d dream had anything 2do with it cos of d dinasour/mammoth, which i felt symbolise the past.
Thanks 4ur input. U'r more than a blessing! Shalom

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top