Mansion of Dead Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mansion of Dead Bodies

Post by SoulJah on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 pm

G'day all,
The Lord gave this to me this morning, so if you have any interpretations thanks a lot!

I was walking down a dirt road when I found this big, run down, rickety old mansion. For some reason I was told that the mansion was haunted or cursed or something, at least I knew it was in any case. So I went into the house, and went upstairs. There were all these passageways on the left side of the house, with an intricate iron fence in front of each passageway. On the right side it was like there was a big hole in the side of the house looking out onto the front overgrown garden. The passageways were like sewers, it had green walls, and from each one flowed dirty muddy water which was ankle deep that flowed off the side of the house. I went up to the first fenced passageway when I saw a body, face down, floating down from around a corner. It was a man wearing Victorian era fancy clothes, very posh. I pulled the body under the fence, and saw that his flesh was decomposing. I went to turn his body over preparing myself for a horribly decomposed face, but when I did I saw that his face had no features/detail. It wasn't decomposed but it's like he had a mask of melted plastic covering his face if you get what I mean. I went to the next passageway when I saw two more bodies floating down, this time a man and a woman, both in fancy dress like above. I pulled them both under the fence, and the same thing happened. Their bodies were decomposed, but not their faces. At this point, I started speaking in tongues, it started off as a whisper but then it got louder and louder and louder until I was practically shouting, and it was very powerful. The end.

Any interpretations that the Holy Spirit gives you would be gladly appreciated!
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mansion of Dead Bodies

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 am

To me the mansion may represent a church (large). The people dead and the murky water indicate to me that the people are spiritually dead. The fancy cloths tell me they are a church that has money but in their spiritual condition may loose that status. Are you in a large church right now and if so how is their spiritual condition? If it is not what it should be the Lord may be giving you insight into that truth. This could also be the Lord showing you the condition of another Church you know.

I pray this is of help to you.

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:03 pm

My church is probably average sized, about 50 odd people i'd say, but when it comes to money I wouldn't say we have a lot of it. It's interesting you mentioned a large church, because there are two other churches in the area, one which was a few hundred people, and another maybe 100 or less. Just recently there have been a lot of developments with these two churches, but not in a good way. I think i'll have to keep an eye on this and see what the Lord says about it.
Thanks a lot connie, you're the second person to say its about the church, so there's confirmation. If anybody else has anything as well then fire away!
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Awesome SoulJah,

I am glad I was of help.

God bless,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top