Breastfeeding baby horses? weird!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breastfeeding baby horses? weird!!!

Post by dreams3 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:35 am

I have never dreamt of horses...but this one is weird.

I dream i was breastfeeding someone 3 baby horses...but what baffles me is like the horse looking like humans. And it was like the woman was saying this is prayer answered like she was looking for some to milk or breastfeed the 3 baby horse..i was feeling awkward...horse? first it was two horses it appears i breastfed and i saw them fall asleep(i think i saw my son asleeping among them)....then the number 3 horse was starving and the mom(human) was begging me to breast fed it too..i was like what a horse?..then i later agreed and seeing that i have milk . Then it used something like a sucker pipe to attach to my breast to drink. Please what is this....i have been cracking my mind to understand this..i even try to do bible search on horse..and praying still. Any idea.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breastfeeding baby horses? weird!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I believe it is symbolic for something you will be "nursing". The three horses representing something that needs nurishment, time, effort, and tender loving care from you in order to grow. This could be about a future event or something going on right now. Is there something in your life that you are helping someone else out with? (possibly three things, one that needs more attention from you than the others)
Just some thoughts...Praying you will find clear Holy Spirit confirmation soon.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 pm

hmm im thinkin ur ''feeding 3 potential leaders,, ur giveing them milk,, ur milk ,, things uve learned ,, the werd, ,,,dont freak out its a good drm jus very down 2 earth,, ,, the bible has sum very kinda verses, so ur drm language aswell, lol! D,,, at peace wiv the werld,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 am

Thanks for you guys responses. I am still thinking on what u pointed out. Right now i am just a normal housewife taking care of my two kids. I am not involved in kids sunday school but sharing as normal to my kids about God. Secondly i am doing a cleaning job parttimely...so i just wondering...who this horses are...may be in future?..my mind is at rest now becos before i thought it wierd.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:05 am

Thanks for you guys responses. I am still thinking on what u pointed out. Right now i am just a normal housewife taking care of my two kids. I am not involved in kids sunday school but sharing as normal to my kids about God. Secondly i am doing a cleaning job parttimely...so i just wondering...who this horses are...may be in future?..my mind is at rest now becos before i thought it wierd.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 am

horses can represent authority figures,, perhaps ur kids hav leadership roles in the future,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Oh,then i need strenght and wisdom for this job. Thanks once again Dreamster.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 pm

yep

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top