celestial bodies in the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celestial bodies in the sky

Post by ChelleCostell on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Over the past four to five years, I have had similar dreams that I cannot for the life of me understand, but they all have a common theme: planetary bodies coming close to earth and being enormous in the sky.
The first began five years ago. I dreamt i was outside a cafe where I worked, looking up at Orion. Suddenly he was zooming closer and closer to me, almost as if I were soaring towards him.
Later I dreamt of being on some strange planet covered with 1/2 inch of water, as an enormous Saturn or neptune filled the sky.
Again, I dreamt of being a child playing in the street under an enormous full moon that filled the sky.
One of my favorite ones was where Jupiter, Saturn, and two crescent moons came very close to the earth. I was trying to get everyone to look but no one cared.
A few of the beautiful dreams I have had are when a cloud looped itself around a crescent moon, then came back to earth to be a tornado. Another one (this I had a few weeks ago) was when Saturn and the moon crashed into each other, creating beautiful falling shards of saturn's rings to earth. They were icy and gorgeous, but created explosions and fire when they hit earth.
There have been more about the moon but these are the ones that have entranced me the most. In all of them there has been a great sense of awe and beauty.

ChelleCostell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: celestial bodies in the sky

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 am

Hi Chelle
My thoughts...
Do you feel that God is trying to get your attention to stream in closer to him...possibly he has some revelations He wants to impart and share with you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 am

Hi Chelle,

I get a sense that this could be an end time vision. The falling shards to earth and causing explosions and such. Sounds like Revelations to me. This is not an interpretation just some immediate thoughts when I read your post. How did u feel in the dream?

Hope it helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChelleCostell on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi thanks for the quick response. Mostly I felt awestruck in these dreams. There was no fear, only beauty. I don't know what the message it is, but these wonderful dreams only give me positive feelings.
Thanks again.

ChelleCostell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top