The Dreading - my series of prophetic dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dreading - my series of prophetic dreams

Post by Leviathan on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:49 pm

I've been having these prophetic dreams for some time and need help in their interpretation. If anyone could help me I would be very appreciative.

This is my account of the “Dreading” as it has been revealed to me.
For the last several years, the earliest of which that I can remember being in my sophomore year of high school (2nd year/10th grade), I have been having recurring prophetic dreams of the “dreading”. I say prophetic because each of these dreams have come true. When I say “dreading” I am referring to the feeling of fear that comes over me in these dreams and in my waking life when the event occurs.

The structure of the dreams is always the same, I am always doing one of my everyday tasks, when suddenly a great feeling of dread comes over and each time in the dreams I look towards a window, and I have shivers or my heart is pounding every time. When the “Dreading” first started there would be a great spans of time between the dream and the actual occurrence of the dreams contents, most of which being several months. However as of late there periods of time between the dreams have been getting shorter and shorter now there is only a few weeks on average between the dreams and their fulfillment.

Most importantly in each of the dreams I keep hearing a voice in my head that always says: “It will happen sooner than you think…”However I have no idea what “it” refers to. All I know is that this “it” strikes great fear in me. As for the voice I keep hearing, it’s hard to describe but it almost feels like it’s a part of me and separate at the same time.

My only clue in the dreams is the windows. I always look towards the windows, it feels as if though I’m suppose to be looking for something. Most times I’m looking at the sky.

Leviathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dreading - my series of prophetic dreams

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:32 am

I believe this is the awesome day of the return of the Lord and He is telling you "it will happen sooner than you think" is Him preparing you for that event. The overwhelming fear you feel is the Lord showing you that we all need to be in right standing with Him. He wants our spirit to have a sense of urgency. We have work to do here. We should be ministering to the needs of the people and telling them about our Lord and Savior. The part where you say the voice is separate but together is the voice of the Holy Spirit within you. The window to me indicates revelation as in the book of Revelations. Windows typically for me indicate revelation into a future event. The sky is the way He will return.

I pray this is of help to you. I do not interpret but these are my thoughts.

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 am

windows indicate a door of revelation,looking up ,could be looking to the lord for insite thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top