Seemingly dead BUT not - theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seemingly dead BUT not - theme

Post by happiness80 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi all, blessings!

I had a short nap and woke up from a short dream

I was in a place from my past a home my family and I lived in when first moving into the city we are in now. I was outside and on some sort of hilly steps. There were tiny baby turtles with mud all over them and I felt so sad I thought they were dead and I was sad about that. Suddenely one moved its head and so did the other one, I realised they were not dead and was so happy. I remember thinking "Of course theyre not dead, they are used to the mud and outdoors". Just remember feeling extreme happiness the turtles were not dead. There were 2 turtles.

Ive dreamed 3 times now about something seemingly dead but then realise it is not. Ive posted dreams in the past about this. This would be the second dream about turtles i think are dead but are not. Im not sure about what the turtles are referring to in my life but I know it is some aspect of my life God is talking to me about.

Any thoughts or scripture
Thanks guys

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seemingly dead BUT not - theme

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Have you been experience a slow growth/move in your life? Turtles are slow by nature, and protected by its shell. It takes time, but they do get around.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks for your response,

Im still praying over this, I did get a scripture that God put in my heart after prayer and it makes more sense to me now. But your ideas were appreciated.

Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top