A crowded mall, red coat, white socks, bluish coat, green grapes, almond tree- What do these symbols mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A crowded mall, red coat, white socks, bluish coat, green grapes, almond tree- What do these symbols mean?

Post by JoJo on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Had a dream recently that contained the following scenes:

Standing in a crowded shopping mall with my church brethren, I stood lower than them, two steps lower via a hole in the mall floor. Could not see stairs that I stood on.

Holding my neice who wore a red trench coat and wore white socks with black shoes

Walked up the steps, on the same level as my brethren

Watched a man walking with his young daughter, holding his daughter's hand. He was wearing a bluish/purplish/greyish coloured coat

Man and his daughter made our group move out of their way so they could pass by

Watched myself eat two grapes. One I did not see but it tasted like a rotten green grape. The second grape, I looked at it. It was a nice, firm green grape with a light brown ring around the area where the stem of the grape would be

A few days after this dream, I dreamt of a healthy, full of fruit, almond tree. I have never seen an almond tree in real life but I recognized it because of the almond shells. I also looked for pictures of almond trees online, it was indeed an almond tree that I saw.

Can anyone help me understand these symbols?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A crowded mall, red coat, white socks, bluish coat, green grapes, almond tree- What do these symbols mean?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Jojo, I sent a reply to the dream you're referring to..hope it helps! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A crowded mall, red coat, white socks, bluish coat, green grapes, almond tree- What do these symbols mean?

Post by JoJo on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks Daph! Take a look at my response as well. I would love to know your thoughts.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:26 am

Hi JoJo,

I'm curious, what did the black shoes and white socks represent? Thanks, I too have had a dream where they were symbols.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top