$11,000, Bad guys getting my brother, and me gently handling 3 dozen of EGGS???? Stumped! Anyone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$11,000, Bad guys getting my brother, and me gently handling 3 dozen of EGGS???? Stumped! Anyone???

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 am

I had a dream that my brother was about to loan someone a large sum of money ($11,000 to be exact). I knew in the dream that it was a REALLY bad idea. Not sure who he was going to loan it to, but I felt in the dream that I needed to warn him. I went to his house in the dream, and remember trying to find him in the attic. There ended up being 3 bad guys that were there. At first they seemed good, but then they started getting aggressive. There was a swimming pool in the attic, and these guys were making my brother and I think two of his friends duck under the water, then someone drove a truck over the pool, if my brother and his friends weren't under the water and didn't listen when these guys said to do something, then something bad was going to happen to them. If they tried to come up for air, the truck would run their head over. Weird! Doesn't seem to make any sense to me. I was kind of observing this, almost like I didn't get to him to warn him in time. The bad guys didn't know I was there.

Then~Not sure if this is separate dream or somehow goes with it, but I remember at the end of the dream me holding and handling a lot of eggs. I was being very careful not to break any of them. I was taking them out and putting them back into the egg carton. It was about 3 dozen. None of them were broken. Once again, WEIRD! scratching chin Im stumped! Any help appreciated.

IRL I have a great relationship with this brother of mine. He also is very wise with his money.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $11,000, Bad guys getting my brother, and me gently handling 3 dozen of EGGS???? Stumped! Anyone???

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 am

I think I may have figured out the first part of the dream...but would like a confirmation. Still the 2nd part, about me handling the eggs...not so sure about that one.

With my brother, I think him loaning $11,000 could signify to the parable of the unforgiving servant. My brother had MUCH wrong done to him in his lot in life, and I know he struggles with forgiving all that has been done to him. I think those tormenting him in the dream could be him not forgiving IRL~we all know it only hurts US when we dont forgive. Also-the attic could symbolize his thoughtlife-it looked similar to our childhood home attic (lots of bad memories in this house for everyone). I think this is for me to pray and possibly minister when the time is right. Any thoughts/confirmations??? Any thoughts on the EGGS???

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $11,000, Bad guys getting my brother, and me gently handling 3 dozen of EGGS???? Stumped! Anyone???

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 am

Just thought about the eggs, that maybe I should handle this situation with my brother carefully, if the opportunity comes up for me to minister to him. I could be totally off on all of this, any thoughts appreciated....Looking for confirmation please....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:55 pm

wow.. lots of symbolizm in this dream..
tornado Scratch Chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Have you talked to your brother about this dream. That might be what the eggs symbolizes handling this dream and telling him carefully

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:09 pm

I have not talked to him about it. I thought of mentioning the first part of the dream to him nonchalantly, that I had a dream he was going to loan a large sum of money, and how it turned out horribly. Still may, I will pray on it and see if God opens up the door naturally. Thanks UsemeLord!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Any other thoughts, anyone???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

I agree this should be handled carefully. Eggs could also rerpesent a new idea. Maybe you will be handing out new ideas. Just some thoughts here not an interp.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello Daisy,
Daisies are my favorite flower. I had an uncle who owned a farm and his house was built on a hill. During the spring and summer that hill was covered in beautiful daisies. I miss not being able to go and see that again.
The following is how I see your dream.
An attic is a place where things are stored (up). The attic here symbolizes your brother's stored up memories. A swimming pool symbolizes a "family situation or condition". The dream is showing your brother has these stored up memories with what went on in the family. In the dream, you can see these memories are not good memories. The dream shows me he is still beaten down by them. Money symbolizes "power". Because the contents of the dream are negative, the money here symbolizes "the strength of man". The number 11 has to do with disorder. Because the money here has a negative meaning, this means your brother is dealing with all of this with his own strength (under his own power) instead of trusting in God to deliver him from these memories (what went on). This is a situation you need to handle with care, therefore, the handling of the eggs (you have to handle eggs carefully or they will break). Your brother needs to give these stored up memories to God instead of carrying them under his own strength. If he will release these stored up memories to God, he can be free of them, maybe not instantly, but eventually, and eventually does come and when it does come there will be a growth in your brother that was not there before. I have a feeling God is going to work through you to set your brother free from these memories, therefore the dream given to you. It can be done, as God has said, "Just handle with care".

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks Connie! I will keep that in mind...that is good to know. :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm

One door~Thanks so much for the confirmation. I feel a confirmation from all of the things that you said. You are right in that he is doing his best in his strength right now. God is a very touchy subject to him, he is a believer, but some really off the wall Christians put a bad taste in his mouth long ago, and he does need to be handled carefully because of this. He is currently seeking a closer relationship with God, and has just now started attending church. I will keep all these things in mind as God uses me in this, in the right timing. thumbs

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

One door~your uncles farm sounds SO beautiful! I just love daisies too! What a beautiful memory!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top