Man on a horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man on a horse

Post by danny on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I was praying to the lord about me n some impossible circumstances in my life at present.
suddenly in a flash during my prayer i saw a man on the horse on a small hill like elevation.
before i could say anything in a second somehow i thought of hezekiah out of nowhere.
when i read the chapter it was the army commander laying seige outside jerusalem and god miraculously saved both country and the king.

irl i have tried 12 times and failed in my circumstances does this mean gods going to get me out or does it mean anything else.

kindly please do pray for me thank you guys

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man on a horse

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

I get those visions sometimes when I pray. Hezekiah did not leave the wall until God granted him more life, but he still had an appointed time left. Don't know your circumstance, but sometimes we can prolong our situation. Ask God should you forbear or pursue what you are trying to get out of, this is my current prayer concerning me.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Dreamert00 thank you for answering my post.
Isn't the situation of Hezekiah illness different i think this is related to Sennacherib invasion and laying seige.
i feel they both give two different meanings.

once again thank you

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:42 am

danny ... i looked up the meaning of the name Hezekiah and it comes from a Hebrew word meaning "Yahweh strengthens". i thought this was interesting in light of the fact of how many times you've tried and failed. maybe it's a reminder that you need to rely completely on God's strength to accomplish what you'd like so that He can go before you and make the impossible possible ? i know it can be so very hard to put total trust in God! but when we do we are so blessed.

2 Kings 18:5-7 says Hezekiah trusted in, leaned on, and was confident in the Lord, the God of Israel; so that neither after him nor before him was any one of all the kings of Judah like him. For he clung and held fast to the Lord and ceased not to follow Him, but kept His commandments, as the Lord commanded Moses. And the Lord was with Hezekiah; he prospered wherever he went. (Amplified) {bolded words emphasized by me :)}

this is not an interpretation just my thoughts. if it doesn't line up with your situation just throw it out. please pray and i will likewise! hope i helped at least a tiny bit.

Last edited by tabitha on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 am

Danny, I was looking at how Hezekeiah stood on the wall until God answered him. It was his persistant that I want you to see. Being on a horse meant to pursue, my opinion is that you be persistant in what you are pursing. God is our help in this very time of need. Now, I'm preaching to myself... happy dance

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Thank you tabitha and dreamert00 after so many failures i somehow have lost my faith a bit.
i will try my best with praying to trust him and pursue it.
kindly do pray for me when ever you can.
once again thank you. i really appreciate your effort.bye

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Done! God in the name of Jesus, bless Danny with his vision, the vision that you have given him. Strenghten him Lord God, where he is weak. Build him up where he is torn down, give him a new Thrive in you Jesus. And give him the wisdom that he will need to carry out the vision, supply the resources that is needed, bring forth the people that are needed, and perfect the rough areas that he may face. Speak to him even upon his bed Lord, that he may know how to proceed and pursue all that you have ordained for him in Jesus Name, we pray. Amen and Amen.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top