what is going on with this dream/vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what is going on with this dream/vision

Post by namon on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 pm

I WAS LYING DOWN IN MY BED AND HAPPEN TO FALL ASLEEP "LITERALLY". USUALLY I WOULD LEAVE THE TV ON BECAUSE I HAD A PHOBIA OF SLEEPING IN TOTAL DARKNESS. AS I WOKE FROM MY SLEEP "LITERALLY" I NOTICE MY TV WAS OFF. SO I TURNED THE TV BACK ON AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP. LATER, I WOKE UP A SECOND TIME "LITERALLY" ONLY TO FIND THAT MY TV WAS OFF AGAIN. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP SO I STAYED UP AND THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED. I SOON DISCERNED THAT GOD WAS DEALING WE ME ABOUT THIS PHOBIA SO I TURNED THE TV BACK OFF BUT THIS TIME I TURNED THE BATHROOM LIGHT ON, CRACKED MY BEDROOM DOOR AND WENT BACK TO BED. IN MY DREAM IT APPEARS I WAKE UP A THIRD TIME BUT BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO RESPOND I WAS “CAUGHT AWAY”. NOW IT WAS AS IF SOMEONE WAS LIFTING ME THROUGH THE AIR BY MY COLLAR. AS I WAS EXPERIENCING ALL THAT WAS GOING ON MY DOUBTS CHANGED TO EUPHORIA. I NEVER FELT SO FREE BEFORE. AS I WAS PLACED DOWN IN AN OPEN FIELD I NOTICE IN THE FAR DISTANT A LITTLE GIRL PLAYING IN THE YARD NEXT TO WHAT LOOKED LIKE A FOUNDATION OF A HOUSE IN A FENCED IN AREA RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO A HOUSE. AS I APPROACHED THE FENCE I HEARD THE LORD SAY "WRITE THIS DOWN". I CALLED OUT TO THE LITTLE GIRL BUT SHE NEVER RESPONDED. SHE PLAYFULLY SKIPPED BACK TO THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR AND WENT INSIDE THE HOUSE. I REMEMBER LOOKING BACK AT THE FOUNDATION ONLY TO WAKE UP IN MY BED.

namon

View user profile http://nseaborn@gpo.gov

Back to top Go down

Re: what is going on with this dream/vision

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm

WOW what
This dream is definately significant! I'm not sure what it means but I will pray on it and see if the Lord gives me something on it!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top