Dream with a grocery cart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with a grocery cart

Post by cavitelli on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:12 am

Does anyone know what the symbol of grocery cart means? This is the second time I had a dream about a baby and a grocery cart. Also, why I keep dreaming with pregnancies of myself or sometimes someone else's? Thanks,
Cavitelli

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with a grocery cart

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 pm

I believe a grocery cart has to do with food provision or providing others with food they dont have. It really depends on the context its used in the dream. Some times babies can stand for ministries or things that take up a lot of your time and energy. Are you involved in a ministry right now that has to do with food or providing others with food? Just some thoughts, also you may want to check out the dream symbols link and look up babies. Mias got some good info on babies in dreams :rocking:
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Daph

Post by cavitelli on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Daph, I think you are right on target. I just helped a friend with a gift certificate from a grocery store because her husband's company has been on strike for about 2 weeks. Also, I have been writing a book, so that's time consuming.
Thank you for much for your thoughts; they have been great help.javascript:emoticonp('thumbs')
thumbs
Blessings!
Cavitelli

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with a grocery cart

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top