Killed by a stranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killed by a stranger

Post by mrswilliams on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 am

Hi My Brothers and Sisters in Christ...Blessings to you all for takin the time to read over my dream.

My husband was looking for a girl he went to High School with and I told him I would help him it was almost like he was obsessed with looking for her so when we found her she was pregnant and she came to our apartment. I was standing there watching him talk to her when our apartment door opened and a theif walked into our bedroom and started to remove things. Well I went up to him and starting yelling and threw him out of the apartment. He looked at me and told me it wasn't over but I wasn't afraid I told him to get out. A neighbor came up to me and said they were moving because their has been alot of stealing in the apartment complex lately and she gave me a brochure to the new place. So I said okay we are moving as well. We packed up our belongings and rented a Uhaul truck I took a shower and told my husband I would be ready to go in a minute. For some reason I needed to run out to the Uhaul truck to tell my husband something so I began to run outside with my towel still on my body and I noticed that people started coming out of their apartments and looking at me. I could hear them say "that's her she's the one he's going to get" I kept running and a few inches away from the truck I was shot in the side of my head. I fell to the ground and I could see my brother and sister in law crying it was like I was already out of my body. I was saying "don't worry I'm okay I'm okay" but, they couldn't hear me. Then I woke up from the dream with the scripture in my head: John 10:10 "the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy"

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killed by a stranger

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Has your husband tried consolidating something in his past and the enemy has tried to turn it around for the worse? I love how you stand by him through this situation..it says a lot about what kind of wife you are thumbs

Just a thought...Keep praying over this dream until you have peace. God gives us dreams like this to pray over..not to worry over lol (Man the Holy Spirit just spoke to me to practice what I preach) :laughing:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 am

Yes Daphanie... U hit it...The enemy has been working overtime and I've been standing by him but, the enemy dosent want that so now he sees he couldn't make me leave he wants to make my husband leave. I will continue to stand with him though. God is the author and finisher and he said it's not done!!

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top