Dream of a Grey kitten

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Grey kitten

Post by tinadiam on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:23 pm

My children, and myself were all outside in the yard. I was working on the yard , while my kids were playing. This kitten kept coming around @ first I didn't think anything of it cause it was kinda med size. But then I started noticing what it was doing, it was trying to hurt me and my kids, every time I would turn ,it was trying to make them fall or trip and my daughter was sitting on the porch which was like 4 to 5 feet of the ground and this cat was trying to make her fall. It once did make her trip, so then I noticed it's intention and I started to feel pure evil from it . So I ,Kept shoooing it away, scaring it away and it would leave but every time I would walk away or turn my back then it would be back doing the same thing. Which was trying to hurt us, I finally got tired when I saw my daughter crying, then it was trying to make her fall off the porch. So I killed it ,put it in a trash can and burned it. I think the only reason I did that was because i knew it's intentions and felt its evil. Please, If you have the meaning to this one it would be great! Thank you!

tinadiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a Grey kitten

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:59 am

This dream may be a warning dream prophetically warning you of an upcoming attack on your family. What ever it is will seem harmless at first but will increasingly become a nuisance. Just as in the dream, you draw the line and eliminate it before it can do any real damage. This I think is the message of the dream, that you will overcome it so I see it as an encouraging dream (Isaiah 54:17, Luke 10:19 and 2 Thess 3:3). When it occurs, you'll know because you will experience the same feelings that you had in this dream.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 am

Good morning,

I completely agree with Lola. Praise God for his forwarning.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am

Lola thank you! I think n ow with your help I understand. It's what im going threw now. I'm in a spiritual battle ! This person is trying to harm me and my kids. Can you please keep me and my Family in prayer. My name is Diamantina Vigil. I Just had a dream last night of a HUGE CATFISH that I just posted. If you can, could you try & see what that one means. And your right those feeling that you talked about, I am feeling them now! I am fighting a spiritual battle pleading the blood of Jesus over me and my Family and putting on the full armer of God. Jesus is on my side ! And we will have the Victory !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top