Repost: A lady on a building and a childs voice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: A lady on a building and a childs voice

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Good morning dreamers,

Last night I had a 2 part dream.

The first part I was seeing a park like area.....Trees, brick paths and people wondering about.....I think these two dreams are linked but not absolutley certain of it.

The second part I am walking in this park and I look up and there is a woman that is blond with a blue dress standing on top of a tall building. Then all of a sudden I hear a young boy say.....Oklahoma City needs your help. His voice was very clear to me.....Had a different tone to it and it was easy to hear. I am hard of hearing and voice is my area that is difficult for me because of soft spoken voices. So that this voice stood out to me is important. I could not see the child but heard him very distinctly. My first thought was, what kind of help? In RL I pray for OKC everyday...so I was not sure. I didn't have any feeling really except that I was concerned about what the need may be and how I could meet that need. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: A lady on a building and a childs voice

Post by Sirianta on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:02 am

Hey Connie, could the lady on the building represent Oklahoma City? That she is Oklahoma. Maybe you should study her a bit. She has a lot of symbolism. Hair, blonde (white), dress, blue, a woman. Just some thoughts.

Another thought, was she standing on the building maybe to jump of it? Like suicide? In the past week there was 2 adults that I know of who committed suicide (one in my town where I stay currently and another in my home town). There was also 2 children who burnt to death this week in our town. I was so upset about all the death around us and felt an urgency to pray against the enemy who destroy. It showed me that he is not busy just here, but all over. Especially with depression and suicide.

Maybe your dream is God asking you to pray for a certain need in Oklahoma. Maybe depression / suicide. Just thoughts, please ignore if you don't find confirmation.

Love in Christ big hug 2

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:27 am

Thanks for taking a look. I had not thoughts of it being a suicide however that does not mean it could not have been that. She was just standing on top of the building. I thought of praying for a certain need but just not sure what that need is. I will keep praying about it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Other thoughts Anyone?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Psalm 8:2

"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger."

Perhaps the boy was pointing out that the city needs you and your prayer and by posting this here, we might all pray for the safety of the city.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 am

I understood the voice to that of a call to interceed as well. I am trying to understand who the woman on the building was. This building is like a fortress. Maybe the Holy Spirit....not sure.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 am

hmm did the color of her dress make you feel a certian way or give you any clues?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 am

No not really but I would have to say she represented the Holy Spirit. She had golden long blond hair and a soft blue dress. She was standing on top of the fortress. Just my own thoughts there.

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top