he used to use heavy concentrated olive oil but now he use vegatable oil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

he used to use heavy concentrated olive oil but now he use vegatable oil

Post by rachel07 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm

I had this dream of a man i know... hes a christian.. and so it starts

well i had it awile ago/...
but anyways i was standing in a kitchen watching this man(i know) and he had a frying pan and it was on low heat.. and then i heard the holy spirit next to me say see he use to use heavy (like really olivey tasting oil) olive oil but now he uses vegetable oil... so any ways i saw this man pour olive oil in the pan than soak it up with a towel and crank up the heat on high and pour in vegetable oil... it began to crackle the oil and splatter and i went up next to him(i was kinda afraid to tell him like what he might think.. like he wouldnt believe me or somethin but i had amazing peace about telln him) so i told him.. i said mabe you should use a frying screen over the pan so you wontt get burned or any of us... cuz its dangerous.. then he thought for a moment and said you somone else told me that to.. his name is...... (then said his actual spiritual sons name.. which is my friend) and i said oh...(and smiled) then i looked in the pan and there was three quarters of comfort food.. white onion, corn, and potatoes frying.. then i kept thinkn to myself where is the meaaat! i told him and asked him where it was toooo. (he felt irratated with me and couldnt look me in the eye his body language was so like this women doesnt know what shes doin) then i told and asked politely wheres the meat and he said well you keep wining like that... thats a Jezabel spirit... and i said nicely and with respect tryn to just get knowledge and learn from him(but i felt confused) oooh i dont want that. then i kind felt like i was dicerning him in the dream that he wanted me to sit down like the rest of the woman in church... cuz im talkin outa order... like and i cant preach the word... and the whole time he couldnt look at me and it was like he doesnt believe in women like preachin so young or at all somthn like that... also what really stood out to me was that my hair was in a bun... which never is... i dont like it like that...

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he used to use heavy concentrated olive oil but now he use vegatable oil

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 am

You stated that your friend is a christian - what is the state of his walk with the Lord right now? Do his actions in the dream seem consistent with who he is IRL? Do yours?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 am

yes this man is an apostle(the one i was talkn to in the dream) and has many spiritual sons who are very prosperous...and hav gone on to have churches.... ive met him beforeand talked a few times.. ive seen him preach be4 the doctorine is a little wacked out like hyper grace kinda false doctorin som say..
do my actions seem consistent in the dream to real life no i havent said anything to him bout it cuz i would feel like outa ordder... or somthn... ummmm i dont know... im not under this man whats so ever.. and i hav a covering somwhere else and i keep myself under control.... and i have no idea what this dream means lol

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 am

lol, I understand...
What I meant was if his actions in the dream seemed consistent with how he acts in real life.
ive seen him preach be4 the doctorine is a little wacked out like hyper grace kinda false doctorin som say..
What you stated here is what I think your dream is about. He was using a very strong spiritual foundation (olive oil) with which to prepare this meal but replaced it with something lighter (vegetable oil). The food represents the Word of God. He was preparing vegetables instead of meat which is more robust, more filling, stronger. His preparation of the food is the spiritual food that heís preparing to serve (preach) to others. This would seem consistent with what you said above in that critics of the grace doctrine feel that itís light, not balanced.
When heís questioned about it, he gets defensive and tries to suggest that youíre the one at fault which seems like a prideful response.
As for your hair, hair often represents obedience/righteousness (these qualities lead to holiness, seeing the glory of God). When I read your description of your hair, I thought of modesty, order, no-nonsense, conservative and on the negative side, legalistic. Think about why you donít like it to see if thereís anything significant to it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 pm

hahha ok yea makes sense.. i dont like my hair up cuz it shows my face..... like im more vulnerble or somthn.... lol mabe insecurity... with it up.. i feel cuter when i do my hair and when its down..

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top