Snakes all around me and my children! They didnt bite!---MANIFESTATION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes all around me and my children! They didnt bite!---MANIFESTATION!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 am

I know this is long so if you'd like to skim read to the end where the snakes are that's fine with me :) I put that part in bold.

I dreamed I was walking one of my dairy goats on a leash. I lead her into an apartment building and I was looking for the second floor where I knew our room was. However we were on the third level and I had to get on the elevator. When we got on the elevator I was shocked!! There was a large screen TV in there and all sorts of fancy things! I think there was even a coffee maker.

There were also elderly women in there who were getting angry because I had a goat in their fancy elevator and unfortunately she pooped a little bit laugh But then I began to explain how easy her mess would be to clean up and how it didn't stink at all because she just ate grass! The older woman who was the meanest started giving me words of "wisdom" I don't remember what they were, but I know it made me angry and I got in her face about it. I knew she was an aristocrat and had never had a hard days work in her life or done without, but I didn't want to disrespect my elders...so I was careful on how I chose my words.

I felt the elevator moving up as I was arguing with the woman and suddenly I remembered I needed to go pick up my kids. I caught a ride from a younger woman that was in the elevator (she was a member of this group as well). Suddenly it was night and i was giving her directions to where my step kids live. She was driving her car and I realized she had passed their house up. Before she could turn around, the road had a dead end and we flew off the road into a pond! We got out of the car as she cried "It's sinking it's sinking" But as she was in a panic, I grabbed both of our purses and things we needed, and my goat came out of the car and turned into my german shepherd! I knew we would be safe from the wild animals because we had my dog with me. I then began to tell her everyone gave me so much attitude about walking around with my goat, but I was right all along!

We sat down for a moment so she could make some phone calls and I was on this platform thing that had snakes all over it! My 15 month old son was there and he was walking all around the snakes and even stepped on one but it did not bite him! It didn't bite me either. They just sat there like their bellies were full or just had no interest in harming us at all! I was grateful to the Lord because I knew He was the reason! I thought "He has shut their mouths just like he shut the lions mouths when Daniel was in the lion's den"! :glory: Then there was a baby hippo walking around and the snakes didn't bite him either. I pet him on the nose and then he walked away. i think he's symbolic for an animal on my farm lol

Last edited by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes all around me and my children! They didnt bite!---MANIFESTATION!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:26 am

This sounds like a gaot in sheeps clothing. LOL Anotherwords maybe this is a situation that presents itself one way but then turns out to be something else. The snakes would be demonic attack but that they don't bite tells me you are not affected by the attacks because your Lord and Savior has conquered them. I hope this helps for discernment. These are just my thoughts Daph....so pray about it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:27 pm

My 1st thoughts are of vindication, provision, and protection. A couple things stood out to me...the elevator going up... wondering if that means anything to do with going to a higher level and taking the high road like you did with the elderly woman and her 'wisdom'. You were still respectful, yet you still stated your case and you were the bigger person. In the end you seen that you were right after all~like God vindicated you. Another thing that came to my mind was when the car started to sink into the pond... you were still able to get all the stuff that you needed out of the car~wondering if that could mean not lacking the things you have need of. The biggest thing that stood out to me was when you were in need of protection, the car sinking into the pond didn't harm you or your son, even your goat turned into protection for you...and the snakes didn't harm you. Even the baby hippo wasn't affected. Im wondering if this may be to bring peace to you, that not only you, but your family, and all that is yours...including your animals will be protected. My thoughts only~I could totally be off on any or all of these things...please disregard if it doesn't fit. I hope something I said was of help somehow... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Ok so I went to a wedding reception out of town with family. I stayed at a very fancy hotel with my mother and two other members of my family. One of whom is very well off and in the past she and I have had our differences. I had to remind myself to be respectful of her because she is my elder. Besides all that stuff was in the past. The goat stuff is funny lol. I raise dairy goats and I was all excited about telling everyone what I've learned about them and how inexpensive they are and how much they provide for our family and such... well no one was really interested laugh Then on my way back from the reception, my step mother drove me back to the hotel (it was dark) and we got lost. But eventually we found our way and made it safely. i'm still not sure what the hippo represents and the snakes havent manifested yet...but anyway.. Most of it has manifested

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Wow! That is awesome! I look forward to your post on how the snakes and hippo manifest.... thumbs

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm thinking its literal LOL... At night I go out to milk and feed my goats and my grass is tall and I've been concerned I would step on a snake and get bit. We really need to cut our grass, but wont be able to till next month. I believe this might have to do with me being worried about stepping on a snake or my kids getting bit while playing in our yard. Still not sure about the hippo lol Perhaps it represents my great pyrenees?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top