fighting and winning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fighting and winning

Post by bethi on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:00 am

this dream woke me up pretty abruptly the other night, i was facing two men, and for some reason they wanted to kill me, i don't know why, i just knew they wanted me dead. I was afraid, but i knew i had to fight them off, so i did. It wasn't easy, but suddenly i was filled with a super human strength and skill, i kicked their feet from underneath them, I hit them and beat them until they both fell down exhausted, unable to fight anymore. I was still afraid, but i felt that i needed to tell them both about Jesus. I sat down in between them and started to explain that my strength had come from God and that the reason i had been spared was because God wanted to spare them, they were sarcastic and didn't believe me, but i just asked them if they could explained what had just happened. I started to tell them about Jesus and what he has done for us, when i woke up. I know this dream might have a fairly obvious meaning, but i can't explain the anxiety i felt during the whole dream and when i woke up. i feel like that's something that shouldn't be ignored.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fighting and winning

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:10 am

I am not an interpreter per say but this is what I believe you are being shown. I believe the two of them are unbelievers and your fight with them being filled with super human strength is the Lord showing you that you can conquer any obstacle in your life because he is your strength. He is also showing you or giving you an urgency to win souls for the kingdom. Time is very short and we must hurry. The anxiety I believe is that urgency. You are correct not to ignore that feeling. He gives it to us to prompt us to act.

I will keep you in Prayer Bethi. God bless and nice to meet you.

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top