Boss opening up to me~then a dirty diaper! Yuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boss opening up to me~then a dirty diaper! Yuck

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:29 am

I had a dream my old boss from the past was talking with me, and sharing her heart with me. She was saying in the dream that the man she was starting to get involved with IRL when I quit working there, had broke her heart. It was really sad. It wasn't abnormal for her to open up to me IRL when I did work for her, she did this on a regular basis. I was her nanny IRL. Then the next scene in the dream was where all these people were sitting around on the ground in like a group therapy session with Dr. Drew~the celebrity rehab therapist. My old boss was there, so was I and like 20 other people, one including my two year old son who made a mess in his diaper. At first someone told me he needed a change, and we thought he got some on the wall, like his diaper was leaking somehow. I felt embarrassed because it smelled, and was disruptive to the others. I took him in the other room, changed him quickly and sanitized his hands and got a wipe to clean the wall where all the people were, and realized it wasn't all over the wall, that was just the wall paper. They continued the session till we got back, and then we joined them again when we were done cleaning up. Weird!!! Scratch Chin Any help appreciated...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss opening up to me~then a dirty diaper! Yuck

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 am

Have you been called to council those who are hurting. The reason I say this is due to the fact that your boss comes to you. She probrably is not representing herself there but another that you will council. The part that stands out to me is the part where you are embarassed. I am wondering if something happens that will be embarassing to you but you are then able to clean it up and settle into the usual flow of things. I pray this helps for discernment. These are just thoughts and not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks connie for your thoughts. I was thinking on this and praying on these things as well. I have had prophecies of being called to the bruised and broken (Isaiah 60). I have a desire to teach a class at church, we have a program that is specific to broken people~this program actually brought me to my church. I just didn't know if it was Gods timing yet~I have had the desire for years to help teach one of the classes. Since my kids are still quite young, I have held off acting on this and pursuing this more fervently. The dirty diaper and embarrassment really threw me off as well... I hope I wont b too embarrassed IRL...LOL! hee hee

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:36 am

You know~just a question Connie. IRL I am afraid to take on such a responsibility as this class, and I would be really embarrassed if I couldn't follow through on my commitments because of my kids. Im thinking that my responsibilities as a mother could interfere with this commitment, and this holds me back from pursuing it. Do you think there is any way this could correlate to the dirty diaper in the dream, or am I grasping for straws???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 am

And I quoted the wrong scripture above...my prophecy was Isaiah 42, not 60....LOL. It was spoken over me that I was called to those like a bruised reed and the smoking flax. That I would minister to the bruised reed that most would just completely break, but that I would have a tender strength to minister life to those easily broken...and to those who seemed to lose their fire for life...those who are barely smoking or just barely hanging on.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

If that was prophesied over you and it witnessed within you, hang onto it..and believe it will come to pass, regardless of the timing. It's encouraging you to keep believing for what He envisages for you.
God bless you!
I don't have an interp for your dream..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks for your encouragement Traveller. Yes, it did witness to my spirit. I for some reason have always drawn such people into my life since I came to the Lord...it took me a while to learn though that I am suppose to minister to them, not to make them my best friends. Took a few bumps and bruises to realize that, but none the less I have. wink

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Daisy,

I am glad you are able to see this calling in you. I agree with Connie and others too here. In the dream you feel embarassed about the mess caused by your son. Are you at this time carry some past issues from life that are making you feel inadequate to venture in some areas of life? Or is it that God has been dealing with you and pointing his finger on the compartments in your life/heart that needs healing and restoration before you can be a desired healing balm. I have learnt in my life that God delivers/heals us from stuffs and then sends us back to the oppresive territories to be his deliverence agents to the suffers.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Yes Peter! Spot on~God is showing me areas that need healing. I have given these things to him in the sense of me forgiving those who have hurt me. I thought I was over the things that have happened in my past, but then things keep popping up that say differntly. I think though I'm the hardest on myself for allowing certain things to happen. But yes, God has been showing me some things recently that I thought were healed, I think another layer of the onion has been peeled back so to speak and a deeper work is being done on my heart...and I see more than anything I need to forgive myself. I want to break totally free from my past, once and for all so that I can move forward in Him. Please keep me in prayer for this. Thank you so much Peter and Everyone for you input on this!!!!
Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:38 am

Daisy,

God looks at the heart that can be prepared for the tasks. He does not see as man, most of God's training happens when one is already involved in his /her calling or ministry. No one goes in ministry fully equiped, fully qualified or capable. what matters is are YOU FULLY FORGIVEN and FULLY FORGIVING the rest relies with the creator. Do not be worried about those few layers of onions, there is a million of them in this life for everyone of us. The closer and deeper one goes with God,the more vivid the layers become but if you are willing God can transform you from Glory to Glory and mould you into another equipment. Again if you had a prophecy step out in Faith immediately in whatever little way you can, the right time is the time when you step in that very word and act on it. You will be amazed at the backing of the Lord as you act on his word.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:46 am

What wonderful encouragement Peter! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Daisy,

Sorry I am so late responding. Just seeing this. I agree with Peter. If you have been prophesied over you have been called. Receive it and believe it. Also what he calls you to he has made provision for. Don't worry about not being able to measure up. None of us can do that. He does all the work, we are just the vessel he uses for his biding. We are willing and he does all the work, so the pressure is on him to perform and I think we all agree he can do it. LOL. The diaper scene is you cleaning up a situation. Hope this helps. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 am

Daisy,

this is right. He who began a good work is faithful to complete it. Act on the prophetic word. I like the way connie puts it.

Dove-Solutions wrote:Daisy,

Sorry I am so late responding. Just seeing this. I agree with Peter. If you have been prophesied over you have been called. Receive it and believe it. Also what he calls you to he has made provision for. Don't worry about not being able to measure up. None of us can do that. He does all the work, we are just the vessel he uses for his biding. We are willing and he does all the work, so the pressure is on him to perform and I think we all agree he can do it. LOL. The diaper scene is you cleaning up a situation. Hope this helps. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:58 am

I like this point of view!!! Thanks Peter and Connie! Does take the pressure off.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Praise the Lord! Glad to be of help. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:31 pm

happy dance Amen

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top