Dirty bath water with ex-boyfriend!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty bath water with ex-boyfriend!!!!

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 am

Hey guys! Last night I had a very confusing dream. I dreamt that I was in New Zealand at one of my ex-boyfriend"s house (IRL he is living in New Zealand). I went up stairs and went outside. The garden was on top of a hill and you could look down on greenery, plants, trees etc. Lately when I have dreams where I am on top of a hill I just know it's from God.

There was a bath outside and I climbed into it. The water wasn't clean, it was a kinda light brownish colour with red flaky stuff drifting in the water. My ex-boyfriend got in the bath with me. I fealt a lot of love for him in the dream. But IRL I really don't have feelings for him. Then his wife came up the stairs and I told him. We were both shocked. She just turned around and went into the house again, not saying anything. Then me and my ex were sitting on the grassy hill. He sat behind me holding me with his arms from behind. I was sad 'cause I knew I was going to loose him after what happened. Then he gave me a hug and said that he loves his wife so much and would do anything for her in the world. But can I immagine what he would do for a righteous woman like me! I thought to myself, yes I am a woman of God, but what I did wasn't right at all. How can he still see me as a righteous woman.

Then I thaught to myself, that it is better to leave it at this, 'cause my hubby needs me. He needs me to pray for him to get saved. And this isn't fair. I then told him I should get ready for church 'cause i've only got an hour to finish. I looked at my watch and saw it was 9:30.

I was then in a restaurant and I walked past my ex and his wife at a table. She didn't say anything to me. Their little girl came to me and said that she can't believe what happened, but she won't tell her mom. I knew that her mom knew and the little girl was really disgusted in me.

I'm kinda embarresed to post this dream, but I did post it because it doesn't make sense to me. Could this be a warning of something that could come my way in future and that I should pray against it. I could never see myself cheating on my husband. This is really bothering me, 'cause today still I can feel the strong feeling of love that I fealt from my ex towards me in the dream.

I also asked God about this dream and will wait for His answer. Please, any thoughts would be appreciated.

Love in Christ huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirty bath water with ex-boyfriend!!!!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi Sirianta,

I get confused by the symbols in my dreams all the time, and I get panicked about what I think they mean in real life... sometimes what they suggest is really scary!

But, in real life, you would have to choose to cheat on your husband... it isn't something that will sneak up on you, especially if you are focussed on God, which from your posts, it seems you are... :o)

Is your ex symbolic therefore? You said in real life you don't have feelings for him... could he be symbolic for Jesus in this dream?

Do you feel like you are cheating on your husband because you love God so much [I am assuming that your husband is not a christian because in the dream he is not... but perhaps that is not the case in real life]

I don't know about the water and the flakes, but I find often that I get hung up on details and sometimes they are just props. Doesn't mean that is the case here of course! :o)

Bless you Sirianta :o) These are quite obviously just my thoughts... I'm glad you will be praying :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:24 am

Hey Diane, thank you so much for your reply!! huggins

The same thought came to me about my ex maybe representing Jesus, 'cause the love from him I felt was very strong. The fact also that he said "that he loves his wife so much and would do anything for her in the world. But can I immagine what he would do for a righteous woman like me" made me think of Jesus loved me when I wasn't really serving Him in the past, long ago when I wasn't that close to Him but that He will bless me because I am so close to Him now.

This dream didn't make sense at all, but this makes sense to me. God loves us no matter what but when we have a relationship with Him and obey Him then it is when He blesses us.

Oh! and the red flakes in the water could represent the blood of Jesus. Me and my ex (maybe Jesus) was in the dirty bath water. It could be interpreted as Jesus who took all our sins on Him, that is why He was with me in the dirty water and the RED flakes being His blood cells? That makes sense. But I'll still pray about this.

Love you sister!!
kiss

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:37 pm

:o) Love you too...

You were very brave sharing this dream!

Bless you :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:34 am

Dee ,,, tho our sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as wool..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:17 am

Yes Diane, I was hesitant to post this dream, but glad I did. I knew I didn't have anything to be ashamed of.

God bless you for your reply huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:18 am

AMEN on that D!!! thumbs

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Sometimes I feel a bit shocked by the content of my dreams... and scared by the symbols... I can see now though, (from being at this site often) that there is more to the dream than the symbols... and everything is not as it seems when you dream it! It is a relief! :o)

I'm glad you posted it, cos' I think God wanted to bless you with that feeling of love.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top