Want to hear your opinion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want to hear your opinion!

Post by dreamatitian on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Hello! I am a new member and I have been reading through the forum. A few months ago I had a dream that I cannot get off my mind.

Just a little bit of background... I am dating a man "J" who will be moving 2 hours away at the end of the summer. Currently, he plans to move back to town after two years. Because of this, we have chosen not to take our relationship deeper because the future is so iffy.

So here's my dream:

"J" and I walk into a living room. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV when he tells me he needs to leave for a bit. After several minutes, he comes back with three children: an 8 yr old boy, a 4 yr old girl, and 2 year old girl in his arms. I look at him both confused and about to laugh ("J" also looks a little confused and shell-shocked) when the little boy runs into my arms crying. As the boy is running to me, "J" says something that I didn't catch. But then, I hear the boy cry "Mommy", and I look at "J" to confirm that what he had said to me was that these were our future children. The little boy cries and says "I don't want to leave. I don't want you and dad to go. I want to stay here" in which I reply, "Baby, your father and I need to go through these things right now and I promise you, we will be there for you, together, in the future". I pick the little boy up and cradle him in my arms to comfort him and tell him I love him.

That dream was so real. I could feel the love I had for the little boy. And it's been the first dream I ever had that directly addressed what I'm going through now in a literal fashion. To top it off, a couple of months prior to the dream my mother said she saw a couple with children and saw me and "J" in the couple. I am trying very hard to ignore my dream and live everyday as if it never happened; as if it was just another passing dream. The last thing I want to get pulled into is false hope. But I wake up everyday since that dream thinking about it, still visioning the little details and feeling the very strong emotions I had for the little boy.

I hope this wasn't too long and I welcome everyone's opinion. Thanks!!

dreamatitian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to hear your opinion!

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi dreamatitian~ Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will love it here! I want to start off by saying I am just a fellow member, and I am NOT an interpreter. These are just my thoughts, so please disregard if anything I ever say isn't a fit for you. Do you feel IRL that 'J' moving away for two years is going to really be the end of this relationship?? If so, do you feel that by the little boy's reaction in the dream that this could in any kind of way correlate to your possible feelings of devastation that you could be feeling inside for 'what could have been'?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top