Need Help with dream involving Tornado (multi-colored Tornado as well)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help with dream involving Tornado (multi-colored Tornado as well)

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi I need help on interepting this dream:

I had a dream a few weeks ago which went like this: I was in my church and my church doors are all glass doors in which I can see very clearly outside. I noticed in the distance that black tornadoes were in the fields. I looked out and thought well at least we are safe and they are far off. Before you know it I remember the tornadoes coming closer. I then remember yelling at church members there to run and head to the basement (my church has no basement by the way). I ran forward and turn to the door on the left which is the 1st door (when actually that door in reality leads to the worship hall or sanctuary) I then remember running fast down to the basement and the stairway that led down was not a straight stairway but it curved. As I got to the bottom of the church (which seem like the foundation of it all and not a basement) I noticed that I could see directly up top and very clearly the doors. I noticed that there was a small tornado trying to open the door as if it was not strong enough to open the door on its own. So the tornado waited and stayed there in a upright position and then a larger tornado join forces with the smaller one and then it form a giant tornado along with that it also formed a head but not like a human head more in the shape of a box but it had the face of the typical smiley face you see on t-shirts and such. As it was tranforming with a smile on its head I remember yelling from below telling a few church members to get down here but they acted as if nothing was going on up there as they were looking right at it. I then turned and called out to my husband and said lets go and I ran towards him and also grabbing our son who is 1 yrs old (funny thing is I dont remember seeing my daughter who is 10 but there was another kid in her place who was younger and was a boy) anyway I also turned and there stood my pastor next to me. I looked up top and noticed that the tornadoes had came in but very quietly like a stream of smoke sneaking in. I then remember ducking and covering my family with a blanket of some sort and then I woke up. After that I was shocked and my heart was racing as I felt that this was something from the Lord but I wasnt sure then I thought satan is messing with me. I went back to bed and in a short while a vision of a multi-colored tornado nothing around it but a white background (or clear)just spinning in an upright position and then hearing a voice that clearly said "(my name) this is going to happen" and then I woke up. It bugged me for awhile as I thought maybe God is telling me there is going to be a split in the church. I was lost...so weeks past and I let it go. Then last night I had a dream where I was at my great grandmothers house (who is still living) and remembering my family members there (aunts, uncle, and great grandmother) I then remember my aunt crying out a train, as I heard the sound of the train we knew that there was a tornado near. But little did we know the tornado had already picked the house up and we were spinning. But the tornado took us so smoothly we didnt know we were in it. I then started to yell at everyone lets go we have to go to the basement. I ran around the house in a circle and crying out to everyone but they all just sat there. So I grabbed my son as he was on the bed and covered him with a blanket and headed for the basement door, however the door that lead to the basement in the dream is actually the door to the attic (which my Grandmother turned into an actual room). And once I opened the door I woke up. Please help me understand this all..

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help with dream involving Tornado (multi-colored Tornado as well)

Post by piano on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 pm

It just dissapeared.

Last edited by piano on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Piano,

Thank you for your thoughts. I must say it is very interesting that you feel a sense of discernment as I know that is not my gifting. I would like to hear more on your thoughts of your sense of discernment and why you came to that as well as the upper room being significant to prayer. Again very interesting...And yes I pray that God will send someone my way that will reveal to me what this means. Thank you again for your thoughts.

God Bless
Spiritdaughter77

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 am

Still praying for someone to help me with this vision...

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 am

The thoughts I had were similar to piano's. I am thinking if you normally don't have a strong gifting in discernment, that this may be the day God is going to increase you in this area. It seemed that the tornadoes snuck in unnoticed by the others-and the smiley face to me seemed like there was some kind of deception going on. I would keep praying, and be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit...and also to that intuition that God has given you. Maybe God wants to train you to trust that intuition a little more. I had the same thought that each time, you had a plan and knew what to do to keep your family safe, even though others were clueless to what was going on. Even though the voice said, 'This is going to happen', I wouldn't get fearful...I would just be on alert and have my eyes and ears opened to see what God wants to show you-maybe something or someone who causes turmoil is going to somehow surface in your life. I would also look at this dream to help bring you a peace and to also bring great comfort to you that God is not only showing you the problem in the dream but He is also watching over you, and your family in each dream. His word never promises that storms wont come, but it does say that we will rise up like eagles above the storms of life and that we can take rest under His almighty power. Please know that these are just my thoughts only...I am just a fellow member, NOT an interpreter. Please throw anything out that doesn't seem to be a fit for this dream.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Psalm 91:1
[ Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God ] He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Hall on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:49 am

Good Morning,
Your dream is about the church. The entire church. God has sent a warning to the body that there are forces being unleashed against us. The Lord is sending a warning that we will go through many things but those that run to the foundation, (Jesus), will be saved. Some people will see it coming but ignore it in hopes that it will just go away. Covering up with the blanket is staying under God's covering and therefore His protection. You grabbing your children is God telling us to grab those that don't understand and cover them in prayer that their eyes will be opened. The Tornadoes being multi colored signifies many nations. Many nations are coming against the church because time is growing short and satan is ramping up his attack. God is calling us to be in the word and in constant communication with Him through the Holy Spirit. We are in a time of spiritual war like never before. God is calling you to cover those around you in prayer that the eyes of their understanding will be opened.
I pray this gives you understanding.
In Christ,
Johanna

Johanna Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Daisy,

Thank you for your thoughts. Again I find these all very interesting and love the input. I just pray that an interpreter will come my way and shed some light on this. This has been very heavy on my heart and seems to be something very deep. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

God Bless
Spiritdaughter77

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 pm

God bless you too! Hopefully God will totally unlock all of this for you, so that you have a clear picture of what He is saying...... praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello,
I would love to be the interpreter to come along and shed a lot of light on this dream for you but in my opinion there has already been a lot of light shed on this dream by Johanna's interpretation. I can add a little to it but Johanna has pretty much said it all.
When this time comes, and it will, people are going to turn to their support for help. A basement is the foundation of a house, the foundation is the part that supports. When the tornadoes (this time that is coming for the church) got closer you did just that, you looked toward your support (basement/foundation) for help. You turned to the door on the left (what is spiritual) meaning your actions were toward a spiritual help, toward the sanctuary. A sanctuary gives refuge and protection. It was the first door symbolizing Jesus is the first place we need to run to for help for HE is our refuge and protection. The attic door also symbolizes "what is spiritual" in this dream. When this time comes, and again, it will, the only help there will be for people will have to come from what is spiritual and not from what is natural, therefore, the attic door. For me this dream shows you have doubts this time will come. I believe the message in this dream is showing you in particular, because of your doubt, this time will come and the only help in this troubled time comes from a foundation in Jesus Christ.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

I decided to remove my post, no worries.

Last edited by piano on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

One door...

Thank you. This is very eye opening. I thank all of you for the input. This means a lot to me to have some light shed on this.

God Bless
Spiritdaughter77

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Piano,

There have been times where I wished that I had such a gifting. As my gifting now is encouragement. So I guess I would say yes. Always wanted to know what it would be like to have such a gifting and always hoping to have that gifting especially during certain times in my life. Thank you so much for giving me scripture to reference. Very interesting that God laid that on your heart.

God Bless
Spiritdaughter77

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:45 am

I agree with the posts here but let me add one thing about the gifts. I have found over the years that although I may not have a paticular gifting in an area...that does not mean the Lord won't give me a temporary use of a gift for a period of time. He is the talent switch operator so to speak. If he needs a voice of a prophet and you are a willing vessel he may have you be the prophet for the moment. If he needs a person to interceed and you are a willing vessel he may have you be the person to interceed. See what I mean. He is the giver of the gift and may ask us to be willing to use that gift at the time of a need outside of our comfort zone. Hope that make sense. Have a blessed day!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 am

Connie,

Thank you and yes all the comments have been very helpful to me. And I am starting to understand things clearly. Although there is one thing that I wonder about. My daughter was never present in these dreams and in the main dream it was only my son but there was another chlld present but not my daughter. What does this say about my son and daughter as a whole. I do feel in my heart that the Lord will call my 1 yr old son to be a very godly child and into manhood. I am sad to say I dont have this same feeling with my daughter. As she is 10 now and I am still concern that she has not fully accepted Christ or has a lack of understanding (even though we are raising her up to be a woman of God). As where my 1 yr old seems to get excited about the things of God (such as. he likes to pray and it amazes me when he wants us to pray over our food over and over again. Also I remember we took him to a worship conference and he was very much into it) I dont know...what are you thoughts on this (or anyone for that matter).

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 am

Try to remember that as parents we can only lead our children. They must choose for themselves. Keep praying for her to have understanding and a close relationship with Jesus. All things happen at the appointed time. I know as a parent it is hard to do that. My daughter is still trying to find the truth, she is 36. I pray for her each day and I see the Lord working on her. We are called as parents to show them the way they should go....but again it is her choice. That can be very agonizing as a parent. Trust God to take it from here and keep doing what you are doing. Diligents is a good thing. Claim each day to the Lord that you are greatfull that all your children are his and have a great relationship with him. There is power in what we confess out loud. Remember there is power in the tongue. God bless and keep praying.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 am

Bless You

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Connie,

Thank you for the encouragement. It is hard as a parent but I will trust in the Lord. She is only 10 but I know that she believes in God and does love him. I pray that she will follow in his footsteps. I continue to cover my kids in prayer (as well as my husband who has been a wonderful spiritual leader for this family). Again thank you for your words and God bless you as well.

In Christ Love
Spiritdaughter77

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Anytime! God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you all again...Piano I must say I very much enjoyed your thought on this and hate that you removed your post as I have been going back to all of these to do research...and the scripture you had was very helpful. Was there a reason why?

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top