A BEAUTIFUL Mansion, EX-Churchmember, and GLASS slide instead of stairs inside?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A BEAUTIFUL Mansion, EX-Churchmember, and GLASS slide instead of stairs inside?

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Im in this mansion...it beautiful. I bump into an ex-church member that is operating the front desk. The desk is not right when you walk in the door like one would think it should be. The front desk is near the front of the house, but kind of in a weird spot, its off in a room that should be like a formal living room~but instead its like a counter top island type deal that you would see in the middle of someone's kitchen. The windows in this room were a super tall two story bay window with LONG beautiful custom curtains. She was standing behind the counter and its right in the middle of this huge room. I don't remember anything else in this room. IRL I'm friends with her daughter, she left our church due to offenses from people trying to talk her out of making some SERIOUSLY bad and potentially DANGEROUS life choices. In the dream I start talking to her. I was asking her about her new church. She says she is going to a church called "zoo-lagen"...or something weird like that...I know it had 'zoo' in the name. Also, IRL I know the new church she is attending. I was loving, not judging toward her and felt the conversation went well. I remember seeing a see-through glass slide, instead of stairs, coming down from the upper level. It was really beautiful, the railings were made of glass too! I didn't feel like this was my house in the dream. I would love some insight on this~I have been thinking and praying on it without much progress. Any thoughts welcome....
Scratch Chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A BEAUTIFUL Mansion, EX-Churchmember, and GLASS slide instead of stairs inside?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 am

Daisy,

I cant help much here but let me tell you this. Windows for me usually represent revelation. The revelation could be here that her life choices bring trial and tribulation into her life and she needs intercession to see that. The rest of the dream I am unable to help with, sorry. I hope that is of some help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A BEAUTIFUL Mansion, EX-Churchmember, and GLASS slide instead of stairs inside?

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 am

Thanks so much Connie! That does help! I will be praying for the truth to be revealed to her. Some of my thoughts are this could be her house~with much beauty and potential. The slide I'm unsure of~maybe she has 'slid' down a level in her walk with the Lord...still not sure about that one though and why it was see-through. I appreciate you taking the time to look over my post. thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:42 am

I understand and am thinking the same thing. She has slid in her walk with the Lord. No problem so glad to be of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:12 pm

The dream is about ex-church member. The room shows the state of her heart, not in a good condition. I would think she is drifting slowly by slowly but so away from God. Was it some sort of rebellion against God? I also think God wants you to restore her in love.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I am in agreement on your interpretation peter. I will PM you details on this one...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top