Recurring Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dream

Post by dmedina9844 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 am

I have had a dream several times since childhood. Certain details change slightly but the dream itself is pretty much the same. A couple of days ago I had it again although this time my cousin was with me and in my previous versions I have always been by myself. Anyway this is the dream:
The dream starts out by me being in an large open area (land), usually surrounded by either trees or grass. I then look up and notice something in the sky. As I continue to look the objects get closer and then the object are falling from the sky. Sometimes the objects are fire balls, meteors, bombs from planes or other in one version it was spaceship beams. Everyone and everything is being attacked by these things and destroyed, I am running away and dodging the attacks. The bombs or fireballs fall right next to me but do not hit or hurt me. Next, the occupants of the planes or objects that were firing at us come down from the sky to land and kill everybody that has survived the attacks. I run and hide and usually find a place to hide, there are always other people there, a small group who are hiding as well. We hide and are not discovered but I never get any further than that. In my most recent version, my cousin and i are looking at what seems to be a large body of water, kind of like the ocean but no waves. we see a ball of light on the horizon and then it turned to a line and then into a V and went up in the air. Then we saw a red triangle in the sky that turned into a plain and dropped bombs and we ran and dodged the bombs and they fell next to us but did not hurt us and in this version I did not find a place to hide but instead thought “next time this happens, I will build an underground hideout under the grass” I felt in the dream that I always have this dream so I will be prepared next time to hide.
Can someone tell me why I keep having this dream. I think it's a warning but am afraid to try to interpret myself. Any help will be appreciated.

dmedina9844

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dream

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:47 am

I do not have the interpretations but just thoughts.

It seems to me that you are being made aware and forewarned of futute attacks, Remember that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top