Strange dreams of 2011...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dreams of 2011...

Post by whitney_iris91 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:28 am

These are some dreams I had this year. I felt like each of them had some similarities so I'm posting all at once. I wanted some help on what they could mean, or some type of insight on them. At first I thought they were ridiculous but then my sister suggested that i type them on here.

Today I had a dream that I was challenged by a popular group of girls to dance. It would be against them and my friends. I had no idea about this until I got a phone call confirming it. Now me and my friends were nowhere near capable of beating these girls, and the other team never hesitated to remind us. SO one my friends (don't remember who) said we could come up with a routine to beat them. When we got to my garage I had the impression that we were all going to contribute to the routine, but two of my friends had already decided that they had a routine already and they were going to teach us. The dance consisted of two white valentines day bears with a red heart attached to each. (I say valentine because that's what it reminded me of). Then I suggested that we use two of my bears as well. They were the same just instead of white with a red heart, they were black with a red heart attached to them.I'm not sure if they liked that idea too much because we never used my bears. believe more stuff happened during that time but i can't remember. After a while the opposing team had called back calling the competition off in order to spare our feelings, but no one took it well. For some reason I got blamed. Then a few minutes into my dream it started to get even more confusing because I had seen all of us drunk and fighting. But there was never any beer involved. During the fight my sister (she was apart of our "dance group") ended up saying something about the dance/fight. I can't really remember, but then I ended up imitating whatever she said. like kinda acting it out. Then the other girls jumped in my face ripping my sisters earring out of her ear in the process. After that things went black. (better yet, forgetable). Then my dream came back and I was telling my mom and her ex-husband what happened. While cooking breakfast. My sister was next to me crying, and my mom and her ex-husband were blaming me for what happened to her. Saying I should have been protecting her. (Mind you me and my sister are fraternal twins). After that I ran to the bathroom and cried. I had felt so bad about what happened that I began to feel guilty and then I started to believe that I actually started all of this. Even though I believed it wasn't my fault. Then something inside me was saying go and apologize to everyone. At first I thought it was pretty bizarre and unfair. But then the voice kept saying, apologize, apologize. So I got up and went back into the kitchen to see that my step dad had finished the food and he and my mom were bickering about the situation. Then the dream ended.

Note: My mom and step dad have been divorced for atleast 8 years now..but I still have dreams about them being married.

whitney_iris91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dreams of 2011...

Post by whitney_iris91 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 am

I had another dream either last week or the week before that I was being picked on by this guy. Wierd thing about it was that he's a guy at my church that's in the choir. (I've never met him, I just see him during service). Well in this dream he kept making fun of me. We then got into a car with other people. People that were friends of mine i'm guessing. With me as the driver and the guy in the passenger seat. He kept picking on me calling me ugly and fat I believe. So we ended up stopping at a gas station and I told him that I had had enough of his jokes basically. So I swiftly pulled out a gun. I have no idea where it came from or how i got it but it was there. With the gun hidden he still began taunting me. (Btw in no way am I a violent person in real life) but then I shot him in the arm once. The bullet hit him and he held his arm and then pulled out his gun. Then all of a sudden the people that were in the car with us pulled out guns and aimed at him as well. (I can't remember if I knew these people in real life or not) But they were on my side. So then the "bully" shot me twice in my stomach, but nothing happened. There was no pain or feeling of being shot at all. but i ran from the guy anyway. He began to chase me around the gas station shooting at me. Then I turned a corner and decided that either I would kill him or he was going to kill me. So by that time I seen him come around the corner. I aimed amd shot at his head then I woke up.

Note: Before this dream had two dreams a while back where someone pulls a gun out on me just about to shoot me, but right before it happened I would always wake up. As well as i would be looking for a gun but the killer would kind me first.

whitney_iris91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whitney_iris91 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 am

This last dream that was brought to me attentio is pretty graphic. Its not really innappropriate I don't think but it scared me pretty bad and its a dream I could never forget.

I was at my bestfriends dorm helping her move in for college. It was kind of confusing because she had already completed a year or school in real life and in the dream but it was like it was her first time going to school. (I really don't know what this had to do with the dream but it was there). In my friends dorm apartment she roomed with a girl and two guys. After we were finished helping her with moving, her my sister and I began looking for out parents. My mom is divorced and I guess she was hanging out with my friends mom. (Alot of things happened during that part of the dream. Things I can't remember and things I rather not discuss). In the next part of the dream I was walking around the same apartment complex we were helping my friend move into. For some reason I kept seeing my moms ex-husband wondering around. Sort of like creeping around, and everytime I would see him or perhaps run into him he would rape someone. For some reason it seemed like he was enjoying showing me this. Once I got to the front of the neighborhood I had seen my family sitting at the mailbox area. (If you know anything about apartments you know the mailboxes are usually in the front). So when I saw my family it looked like they were having some sort of picnic. Idk :/, but then my moms ex-husband once again popped up and he raped my mom in front of me. It was mortifying. I wasn't to graphic but I knew it was rape. /then he basically started chasing us around. I really don't know to much of what's going on in the dream at this point but then all of a sudden he grabbed my cousin and raped her too. It was like he was terrorizing me, because he would always look at me with this crazy devious look. After that he ended up grabbing my sister and he raped her.(twin sister of course) It was one of the most terrible things I could experience. It was like the same emotions I had in the dream I felt outside of the dream as well. I felt like I was supposed to protect her and I had failed (sounds familiar?) At this point in the dream I had ran and he began chasing after me. I got to three doors and knocked on each of them. I whispered through each one asking if they had a knife and not to come out of there apartments. Each person was a female and I was afraid that he would end up raping them too. Two of the women didn't have knives but the last one did. I remember her giving me a huge kitchen knife. After that I remembered telling myself that I was going to kill him for what he did to my sister and I didn't are if went to jail. When I saw him reach me. I held the knife and sliced at both of his arms. Then I cut at each of his legs, then proceded to torture him with the knife. After thar I left him there for dead. By the time I got back to my family there were police and an ambulance. When I reached the police they handcuffed me and began to put me into the car. My mom began yelling that I saved their lives and I should be set free, and I had seen my sister lool at me and tell me that she was ok. THen I woke up crying.

This was by far one of the strangest dreams i've had in a long time..My apologies for them all being so long..but I woke up this morning thinking about all of them.

whitney_iris91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 pm

whit we've both been having dreams about black, white and red...cool!...i have no idea what this stuff means though :idk: you think it has to do with us going into ministry together?!...

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whitney_iris91 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 pm

i dunno but im gonna be looking up these colors and numbers..it seems that the number 2 was somewhat common in my dreams as well i dunno

whitney_iris91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whitney_iris91 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:36 pm

maybe two represents the two of us?

whitney_iris91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm

hmm scratching chin