Lady on top of a building and a boy asking for help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lady on top of a building and a boy asking for help

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 am

Good morning dreamers,

Last night I had a 2 part dream.

The first part I was seeing a park like area.....Trees, brick paths and people wondering about.....I think these two dreams are linked but not absolutley certain of it.

The second part I am walking in this park and I look up and there is a woman that is blond with a blue dress standing on top of a tall building. Then all of a sudden I hear a young boy say.....Oklahoma City needs your help. His voice was very clear to me.....Had a different tone to it and it was easy to hear. I am hard of hearing and voice is my area that is difficult for me because of soft spoken voices. So that this voice stood out to me is important. I could not see the child but heard him very distinctly. My first thought was, what kind of help? In RL I pray for OKC everyday...so I was not sure. I didn't have any feeling really except that I was concerned about what the need may be and how I could meet that need. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lady on top of a building and a boy asking for help

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:48 am

I believe the boy was a angelic messenger and that this is a call to intercede for OKC...since you already do intercede for the city, it may be that this is a new assignment to fill that need (new way of serving the Lord's work). I would pray for the next steps and continue praying in the way that you do until you receive the next set of instructions... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 am

Thanks Lola,

The voice was so distinctive to me. It was a call to interceed, I believe that also. I have been praying for the Lord to show me how to pray in this situation and I am praying in general until I get the whole picture of the need. Thanks again and have a blessed day?
Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 am

You're very welcome! Be blessed, sister! huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55 pm

Sponsored content