22 April 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 April 2011

Post by Sirianta on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:41 am

Hi guys, last night I dreamt that I was at work and our manager asked if we can see 22 April on the calender. It wasn't my real life manager, but one of my previous managers who is also a woman like my current manager.

Me and another lady (don't know her, but in the dream she was a co-worker) jumped to see if we can see 22 April on the calender. We did this in a manner as if we were trying to please her and both of us wanted to see who can see 22 April first. Then I looked through the dates as quick as possible and saw 22 April. I said yes I see it, very enthusiastically. And my co-worker said no it's not on there. Then when I looked at it again I saw that it was 23 April instead and not the 22nd. I felt kinda stupid and said sorry, I thaught it was 22 but it's because the light is shining on the calender that I couldn't see clearly.

This morning when I woke up I was puzzled by this, 'cause the 22nd is Good Friday.

Another thing that comes to mind is "blinded by the light" that was shining on the calender.

Any ideas

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22 April 2011

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 am

Or maybe an event happens on the 22nd. Not sure but the blinded by the light could have something to do with an incedent blinding many to that date. Just thoughts not an interpretation. Hope it helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 am

Hey Connie, thank you for the reply! I also think that maybe it's about people forgetting what that date is all about. Here in SA that day is a public holiday and it's a long weekend. Many people are excited about this 'cause the Monday is also a holiday. A lot of people will go on holiday. So maybe it's about people missing the point and importance of that day.

Love in Christ!
Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top