NEW CITY... beutiful white and bright

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW CITY... beutiful white and bright

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:41 pm

i had this drm end of march;

I walk out of my apt. There is a sofa in the Lobby of my building, ( i live on 1st flr) I see my neibor, who is an old dark skinned man. He is laying on it and i think the old man is dead!! im like oh no!i go into my neighbors apt, take the phne an call police.. i bring phne out, its the portable one's... somhow the batteries comes out.. then i see the old man isnbt really dead happy dance i tell lady in the neigbors apt.. ahhh oops sorry thought he was dead.. laugh she seemed fine...

Then.. as im walking out of the building.. out the door i look up and see this wow HUGE CITY!! NEW CITY... ALL WHITE AND BRIGHT!! shining so bright like it didnt need sun or anything :hooray: :praiseg-d: huge an glowing!! i saw a rainbow coming frm it.. I take my Camera out an take picture of it.. this guy behind me is trying to get in my way of takin a pic!!he's tellngme how 2take pic..and is putting his hands on lens duh

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW CITY... beutiful white and bright

Post by christi85 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 pm

I was just listening to a preacher talk about His visit to heaven. He was describing God's throne as being huge, bright and having colors coming from it. It sounds somewhat similar to what you are describing here.

I'm still trying to understand camera's & pictures. I had several dreams last month involving those. The most obvious meaning would be to record a memory of some kind. It's weird, there was an old man in mine too.

U know I'm not an interpreter. As I read your dream, all that stood out to me was that last part. I have thoughts about the other parts but nothing clear.

How did u feel about the guy trying to block u from taking a picture of the new city? If the new city represents heaven, I think understanding your feelings associated with that person trying to block u from taking a picture will give u a lot of insight.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 pm

ohh my,, im gonna start frm the end of ur drm,, ..the city has2 be heaven, the rainbow is gods covenant promise,, 7 colors = the 7 spirits of god,, u walk thru a door 2 get ther,, jesus is that door, um the guy is ther anyone hindering ur walk or gettg in ur way?? tryin 2 stop u gettg a clear pikture

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 am

thanks for ur input Chrisit.. i dnt recall any feelings when the guy was trying to blok me frm taking pics...

dee- Yes GOds been showing me rainbows these past few mnths happy dance i blve His promises r going to cme to pass for me now.. PTL..

the "new city" was outside my building but not so close like it wud be a 10min walk maybe but it was so huge and bright and just shining so bright that it seemed so close...

I dnt understand the 1st part.. the "neighbor" i guess the hinderance the enemy trying ot block my view.. hmmmm i dnt knw any particular person .

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 am

I got this verse
Philippians 3:12 " I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."
and Col 3:2
2And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

Those are such great verses hinds!!

That's what I was thinking Sis... that the dude represents the enemy trying to block your view of God. That's why I asked what ur feelings were because sometimes those represent the specific ways that he is coming at us about a particular thing. Since u didn't have any feelings, I would just go with the action. This guy is trying to tell you how to take a picture, yet u already know how to use your camera, what your perspective is. At the same time, he is trying to put his hands over the lens and block the picture.

Lord I just give you praise and thanks that Sis knows you. She has the heavenly perspective you've given her for this hour and season in her life. May she hold fast to the vision you've given her. Lord I thank you for granting her discernment to know if something tries to distract her from it, that she may quickly recognize it and overtake it and keep moving forward in Jesus name I pray, amen!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:34 pm

thank you H/F, Dee and Christi..

i love the scriptures h/f thumbs i will meditate on it...
was really an awesome drm.. i wish i cud like video these drms somehow..capure them in a picture or something.. wud be so awesome!!!

the enemy might hve been using stress for my future, as at that time i was worried about job etc... but God had promised me His prmises will soon come 2pass.. i need to stay focus praying
thank u for the prayers Christi.. Bless You

i wonder what the meaning of "neighbor" might mean.. as the Lord showed me a "neighbor" in my drm b4.. must be a reason God showed a neighbor..hmmm scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks Father, Christi and Sister huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 pm

dreamster wrote: ohh my,, im gonna start frm the end of ur drm,, ..the city has2 be heaven, the rainbow is gods covenant promise,, 7 colors = the 7 spirits of god,, u walk thru a door 2 get ther,, jesus is that door, um the guy is ther anyone hindering ur walk or gettg in ur way?? tryin 2 stop u gettg a clear pikture
thnk u Dee... i luv this drm.. i thnk ur right.. i agree w/u...

God is good.... I need to pray to remove all hindrances from receiving what He is trying to show me..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm

hmm ,,i been meditateing on the first part,, an wat im feelin is this; ur apt is ur life right now,, in tha lobby is tha ''dead man'', is ther someone u see as lost,, like not born again,, ur on the ph,, thats like intercession, 4 him,, hmmm yes ,,uve been interceeding .. then u lose powa,, [battery],, maybe u jus get tyred, ,, perhaps uve been prayin 4 ur nieghba, he mite look not saved but jus well kood be, the lobby is a trasnsition place,, between ur apt an shiny city, D,, in the lobby restg,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 pm

:WOW: yes ive been praying for my cuz.. He was like dead.. doin all bad stuff..i pray alot 4him..just got tired of it.. cold

how does the shiny city tie in tho?? my life in transition u mean?

so there r 2 meanings 2 this drm it seems..

you da man! wow that was real gud dee...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 pm

see how close the shiny city is 2,, the kingdom of god is wivin thee,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

happy dance wow woo hoo :hooray: God is amazing..
i love the Rainbow!!!

Does this also have to do w/Spiritual gifts?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm

What an awesome dream! I was thinking something similar to D's comment on the battery~just to keep yourself plugged in and charged up...just my thoughts. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:50 pm

jus bein naturaly spirital ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 am

thumbs

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 pm

thnk u Daisy...

God is so awesome!! i cant belive He gave me a glimpse of Heaven.. that was def heaven.. wow happy dance wow How wonderful are u Father... My cup runneth over :hooray: Blessyou Lord Jesus
I cant get over how beutiful it was.. so amazing :hooray:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 pm

So super awesome!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top