temple blueprints, cloaks and mantles.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

temple blueprints, cloaks and mantles.

Post by christi85 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

On a bus to school. I am in Mrs. James classroom waiting for her to come back. I forgot how to raise 7^7 and needed a calculator, she went to go get one. I look at the bookshelf and see two books about the occult and witchcraft. I think about burning them. I am very upset that they are there. I keep looking at the shelf and see books about the bible. chicken soup for the bible lover. Several books on bible history etc. One book was open to a page that had a blueprint for the temple. Another book was open to a page on cloaks/mantles.
christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: temple blueprints, cloaks and mantles.

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi Christi,

Are you still in Mrs James class for real? (I don't know how old you are)

Blessings to you today, Diane
Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Nope. haha I should have specified. I've been out of school for 8 years now. It's strange. I notice that in a lot of my dreams the Lord will take the names of people I have known in my past and use them to speak a message to me about something. He's been using Mrs.James recently in several dreams. One about cakes and pies... this one and this other that I barely remember from the other day where I was late and making up an exam or something. I was handed a ziplock bag with a blue slip of paper in it. There was also a cotton ball and a q-tip I think...

That day, or maybe several days later I can't remember... I anointed my whole house and used a cotton ball. I wonder if that's what that dream meant. I'm not sure. I really should have written that one down. There were several parts to it and I had asked for instructions about a particular thing. Sorry Lord :-(
christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

christi85 wrote: I notice that in a lot of my dreams the Lord will take the names of people I have known in my past and use them to speak a message to me about something. He's been using Mrs.James recently in several dreams.
I've had the same happen to me. The key for me was/is to look at what those specific people mean to me. As in: whenever I dream of my ex-boss I think of intimidation/control/manipulation (witchcraft) as that's how she was, so if she's part of a dream I'm cautious of that.
So, in your case, what does/did mrs James represent for you?
Just my two cents:)
traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Mrs. James was great. I loved her. Uhm... lets see I had other teachers that I loved a lot too. I think what I loved most about the way she taught is that you wouldn't really understand why exactly she had us do these different things... but in a big picture perspective you could see and it was like wow. She's so smart :-)

However, the pattern in my dream is not to use the people as far as who they were to me, but their names. James is derived from Jacob, deciever or supplanter.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 pm

I remember my thoughts about the witchcraft books being there was upset and wanting to burn them but understanding that it was a public school system and they had to be politically correct. Like if they were going to have one religion they had to allow other expressions of religion. As I am writing this, I am reminded of the wheat and the tares.

If Mrs. James represented Mrs.James in RL... she was really good at being accepting of others while at the same time 'planting seeds.' and getting them to think differently about things without compromising her stance.

However, Mrs.James wasn't really the focus of the dream, she wasn't in the classroom. I actually remember not even really being in this class. It was like I was visiting or stopping by or something. The focus of this dream was that I forgot how to raise 7^7th power, while I was waiting for the calculator I was looking at these two books. One with temple blueprints and the other on cloaks/mantles.

If I apply it in RL to my spiritual walk it makes sense. I just wonder why showing me temple blueprints and cloaks and mantles.
christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 am

Christi, I've been learning a lot about the pattern of the temple or the blueprint I guess, and how representative it is of our relationship with God... we have access to the "holy of holies" now, but that wasn't the case back then... John was shown the heavenly city and the temple was measured out for him in Revelation, as was Ezekiel... I know that Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijah's spirit and his mantle/cloak was the symbol that Elisha had been granted this... I'm not saying any of these things have anything to do with your dream, just telling you so maybe you can read the accounts in the bible and see if God reveals anything from them.

I have no idea about the maths, that is one symbol I doubt God will ever use for me! LOL

God bless, hope it becomes clearer for you :o)

Diane
Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top