Multiple dreams 2. Please help interpret. Thank you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple dreams 2. Please help interpret. Thank you.

Post by profbussy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

1. Saw myself escaping from fires or destruction over and over again

2. Saw myself singing at an event (bcos i'm a worship leader) organizing a praise night. at first the venue had a lot of people. after a while, people left and we were like half of what we were at first. i went down to the platform and invited one of our guest singers who i didn't know were already seated. While singing I almost lost my voice while trying to hit a pitch.

3 . I saw a blind lady (who had just got out of water/sea where may her father was). She was walking on something made of wedged wires. But these wires had sharp points that could prick her feet. To my surprise, she did not step on those sharp points. Though she was blind.

4 . Saw that my pastor was enraged about something. And spoke to me outside the church that nobody in the church will go out into the community to prosper (something like that) unless we first ensure the prosperity of the church. (canít really remember but thatís the best way I can say it).

5. Saw something like a civil war environment with armed robbers everywhere. i hid somewhere and other people came to where i was too. this made the armed men find me. they looked in my bag and found 2 bibles and let me go because of the bibles. when i got to somewhere else, i saw some people who asked me to identify myself. i started asking if they needed my driver's licence etc. they started shooting into my hands/chest (and i observed that i had a small new testament gideons bible in my hand).
6. was complaining to my boss that my job is boring and she said I shd go do a phd.
7. Saw that there was something I was supposed to do, but my pastor wanted his daughter to do it. He handed it over to her but she just stood at the pulpit and couldnít do it. Then they gave the assignment to somebody else instead of

Last edited by busola on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple dreams 2. Please help interpret. Thank you.

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 pm

1. I am feeling to say "suffocation" of your gifting through
discouragements and real attacks from the devils.

2. Tha attack on worship team and seemingly the entire church.

3. The blind lady seems to be evil may be symbolic of supernatural works of the devil. I find it sinister for the lady to come out of water and her supernatural abilites to go through sharp points.

4. Its seems to me that the pastor in this dream spoke some evil on the congregation, was intimidating and manipulative in some sense.

5. an evil spirit operating, the same attack on your gifting. The word of God is your weapon. You are however seems to ponder between whether to produce DL or the bible.

6. what are you comfortable doing, do you see yourself suppossed to be in full ministry?

7. There is something going on in your church. some kind of confusion it seems if its not happening then this can be well be a clear warning. But it seems there is away the pastor does stuffs in the wrong way. Can we say in the flesh, I think so. You need to pray for this church. i believe something is going to happen that may cause discontentment or make the church to lose some of its members.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

if I may ask was this one dream or several dreams put together.?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:42 pm

thanks peter. u av been a blessing. several dreams put together.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top