Multiple Dreams1 - help interpret pls. Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Dreams1 - help interpret pls. Thanks

Post by profbussy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 pm

I am new here. Some of these dreams are recent and some are not.

1. saw myself meeting a person in what looked like a busy street with maybe shops/malls. the person said of 3 women i have been chosen to lead a crusade. I laughed and said I don't know how to pray for people.
2. Dreamt that I was carrying my little boy (4yr old) but with dark marks all over his body and swollen head (with puss) and I think one eyes was swollen as well.

3. Saw myself being shown the map of the world. i had one eye opened in the dream. the map of the world that i saw started from africa and then i saw the whole world. saw a being in the water (bcos this was seaside) looking sad (i think bcos of the map of the world that i was seeing).

4. Saw like a divine being going in front of me. this being led me to a place that looked like an office building. he went in thru the back door. i wanted to follow him but he said no....that i should go in thru the front door. i went in thru the front door and saw a very beautiful place that looked like an office reception of a top class company. There was a stairs beside the reception.

5. Saw myself in my primary school….like in primary 2. I had a teacher but we were all playing outside. All of a sudden an “inspector” came and we were all seated in the class. The inspector wanted to test us (I think – ability wise) but our teacher said no. that we were not ready for the test. And (if I remember clearly) that we do not have out books. I later saw the inspector seating close to where I was. We got talking and he got to know that I had a Higher National Diploma.
6. Had a dream that my pastor's wife wants to change my destiny

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Dreams1 - help interpret pls. Thanks

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Busola,

I did not see this post but I responded to your multiple dreams 2
I think the dreams well interp themselves and they fit so perfectly, so here I am convinced that God is calling you in the ministry in the world and this will happen at his timing. In the dreams God is unveiling the CALL and stirring you a desire for example when he shows you the world and something makes you sad because somethings are not right.

again you are meeting a person and three other womens. This is devine connections to help you achieve God's call in you.I believe there is many preparation in place to mould you and train you into a person God wants you to be. Your sons's sickness which I do not think is literal but symbolic of wilderness process/attacks. Being in primary school is the same training process for the work. Inspector is a symbol of "the Lord" I tend to think the teacher plays the role of the holyspirit( you are being prepared). Higher Diploma symbolic of qualificatio at the end.

Your pastors wife is a symbol of them in the household of faith that may be used by the enemy to destroy and suffocate what is in you. You need the right people to nurtue you up.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Peter Odhiambo wrote:Busola,

I did not see this post but I responded to your multiple dreams 2
I think the dreams well interp themselves and they fit so perfectly, so here I am convinced that God is calling you in the ministry in the world and this will happen at his timing. In the dreams God is unveiling the CALL and stirring you a desire for example when he shows you the world and something makes you sad because somethings are not right.

again you are meeting a person and three other womens. This is devine connections to help you achieve God's call in you.I believe there is many preparation in place to mould you and train you into a person God wants you to be. Your sons's sickness which I do not think is literal but symbolic of wilderness process/attacks. Being in primary school is the same training process for the work. Inspector is a symbol of "the Lord" I tend to think the teacher plays the role of the holyspirit( you are being prepared). Higher Diploma symbolic of qualificatio at the end.

Your pastors wife is a symbol of them in the household of faith that may be used by the enemy to destroy and suffocate what is in you. You need the right people to nurtue you up.

Hi Peter, so what do u think I shd do now? I am organizing a community praise event in my local community. I really do love the Lord and I just want to know him and serve Him with everything I have.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 pm

If I may ask. Are you comfortable serving in your church?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:04 pm

I am comfortable serving there...

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 pm

Sponsored content