Going back to college and the cross...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going back to college and the cross...

Post by shannondove1971 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi! This is my first time to post and I am so excited that I found your site. I'm hoping that someone can help me with dreams I have been having about travel. Here is one of them:

I dreamt that I was going back to take an advanced college course. I knew it was going to be really challenging and I wasn't confident that I could pass. I was also aware of a guy in the class who was super smart. I was afraid that he would get frustrated with me if I didn't perform well.

The professor divided us up into groups and gave us each a task to complete within our group. This guy was in my group. My individual task was to look up 10 degrees latitude and 10 degrees longitute as well as the Baltic Sea. When I looked up on the map 10 degrees latitude and 10 degrees longitude, I noticed that exactly where they "crossed" there was the number 5. I believe that 5 is the number of grace, but I don't know what the 10 degrees part means. I was aware of the blue ocean when I looked up Baltic Sea, but nothing more came of it in my dream. That was the end of my dream.

Thanks for the help!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top