Huge Spider Dream!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Spider Dream!!!

Post by jhardnett88 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

I had a dream I was at my grandad's house. There was this HUGE black and yellow spider trying to attack me. It was floating coming toward me but I just kept backing up. It sounded evil, like it was taunting me. Then I found this bug spray 22ft bug spray and I sprayed the spider and it fell under the table, it was dying. Then it started tyring to shoot venom out of his mouth at me but my husband stabbed it. Then I woke up... what does this mean

jhardnett88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Spider Dream!!!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 am

being in Granddad's house may illustrate symbolically past issues. there might be past battles from your lineage (do not know the exact battle) that is trying to manifest as evil as you say. You seems to find remedy for this attack in the dream , probably the Christ that you found ( that is if you are a child of God). Your husband seems to play his rightful role here.Glory be to God. Marriage battles are fought in onesness. There is a section of scriptures, I think in ephesians 2:13 that I feel to share
"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility"

blessings

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:23 pm

I am not relating this verse to oneness in marriage but with the fact that you are a new creature,you have put on the "New man" (22ft bug spray) and remember there is power,wonder working power in the blood of Jesus.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jhardnett88 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Man you just don't know how ACCURATE this is. I was recently studying on generational curses.Yesterday I went through some steps to break the curses that were in my bloodline. Then last night I had this dream. I thank God that He used you to show me what that dream meant. I TOTALLY AGREE there is POWER in the Blood of Jesus!!

jhardnett88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Yes the blood of Jesus is the highest Covenant that has ever existed. We speak it and it speaks on our behalf ( Hebrews 12:24) we speak it to nullify any other covenants operating around us. Sister its all gone and I believe God was showing you an Image in this dream symbolically what has been dealt with in the spiritual when you broke that tie.Amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh wow, great intp. Peter. I will have to look back at some dreams I've had recently. I kept dreaming of my grandparents and couldn't figure out why.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 pm

God bless you both.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm