Multiple Tornadoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Tornadoes

Post by judgehopkins on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm

I had a dream last Wednesday, in the middle of the night, with multiple tornadoes. In the middle of the dream one of the tornadoes came after me. After the dream I awoke and found the symbol on the main Mia Sherwood page. Accurately the main page said that tornadoes demonstrate a time of turmoil. For the last five days, I had nothing but angst and depression. Throughout this period, many people around me stated their appreciation for me in their lives, either through direct or indirect contact, such as through a letter to the local newspaper. I was even at a local starbucks and ran in to someone from the last several months who thanked me for the recommendations that I gave him. Through out all of this I was thinking about quitting my job and killing my self.

I have been waiting on God to move for several months, and still am. I think that one of the tornadoes was meant for me and to be a harbinger of difficult times ahead. God then used the emotional turmoil to demonstrate his faithfulness and my work to further his kingdom.

My question though is, is it possible for the other tornado in the dream to symbolize struggles in another person's life?

Thanks

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Tornadoes

Post by One Door on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello judge,
Were your tornados dark tornados, white tornados? Would you mind just telling the dream from start to finish or is the complete dream just that you saw multiple tornados and one came for you? Thanks!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm

judgehopkins wrote:

My question though is, is it possible for the other tornado in the dream to symbolize struggles in another person's life?

Thanks

Yes if the tornado is in another's path. My husband had a dream a tornado sucked my son up and away. Soon after, he kinda spaced out and the dr's gave him the diagnosis of autism. So that tornado dream was about someone else but i have them all the time where they are after me and I'm trying to escape them. Mia used to live where literal tornadoes touched down all the time and when she dreamed of tornadoes they were literal!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judgehopkins on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 pm

There were two tornadoes that were parallel to each other and horizontal to the ground. In my head I was humming, I don't know relevance of humming. the tornadoes were white. And then in the dream one came at me and I woke up.
I have had demonic attacks in dreams before and the emotions are always filled with hate and anger, which were not present in this dream.

I woke up and went to the symbolism website that mentioned personal struggles to come, and the last five days were nothing but an emotional roller coaster and I feel that God was demonstrating his own faithfulness in the struggle recently.

Thanks again,

Jon

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 am

Hello Jon,
A white tornado is a good tornado. It represents the power of God. These white tornadoes also represent here revival, meaning to bring back to life after a decline. The humming represents what is lively and active (you are the one humming so you are the one who is active and lively [showing that is to come for you]). This is a great, great dream for you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by judgehopkins on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 am

Interesting, about two years ago, my life was thrown in to turmoil, social, professional, emotional. People from five, ten, even fifteen years from the past arose without my knowing what was going on. It started as women, who would had at past points been romantic and life partner options arising to apologize to me. I did not pursue any of them because I chose to bear the burden of graduate school and medical school by myself because I did not want to bring another person through that turmoil.

Throughout my medical training the specter of a family and significant other loomed as great desires in my life, but even greater was the fear of having broken relationships with a wife and children. Therefore, I chose to go forward on my own. In retrospect these choices were the best choices, because I saw many people get divorced in school.

One day I was praying, especially concerning the emotional turmoil that I was enduring, and asking God why this was happening, and it crossed my mind that it was to, "soften my heart to appreciate what was coming next." This ended the emotional turmoil at that moment, over 25 months ago.

Now, over 10,000 miles of travel, in a state far from my home I am waiting on God. I was never raised in a charismatic tradition, I don't know if I would partake in such a congregation, but MANY MANY dreams, either future visions, or symbolic visions have come true over the past two years. I had a dream concerning a demonic attack, and then I had a dream of the angry beast lifted in to the air.

Over the last few months, I have been denied desires to return home to work, I have also been under the curious urge to organize/pack and to sell one of my two vehicles.

Now I have this dream, I would say that the initial interpretation about the tornadoes, in the short term over the past weekend, was accurate because of the difficulty of the weekend. But the next question is what does the second tornado/whirlwind represent.

The two tornadoes were sideways? And is the second tornado another round of positive upheaval in the future, the struggle of another person, or both?

Thanks again,

Jon

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 am

This appears to be a manifestation of many tornadoes.

The tornadoe activity in the east or mid east is off the charts. According to the news, last yesterday, it was the highest amount of tornadoe activity ever experience in North Carolina...and that is in addition to the many other tornadoes in other states.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 pm

This is what I believe God is doing in my life and in the lives of other born again spirit led people. I believe God is moving specifically moving his children (Not just the ones who believe, for the demons believe and they tremble, but the ones who believe and walk in His ways) strategically where He wants us right not...

I believe many of us feel like things are happening that we have no control of, but I encourage us all to stay in prayer and connected to the Living God...Praying constantly for His will in our lives. He said that He would let us know these signs of the times....He is.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top