Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eyeoflight

Delivering my FIRST clear prophetic message this week. PRAY!!

I cannot express my thanks to God for this website. It is clearly Christ honoring and Holy Spirit directed. I have a few posts for dream interpretation/confirmation and I'm also praying for revelation too. My prayer request is that as a result of two of the dreams I posted and events that have taken place since then I believe God is giving me the green light to deliver a prophetic message related to my dream about the crashing tree stump. I'd been wondering why I hadn't rec'd any replies to my posts but it is clear that God has been preparing me for this moment. Interpretation of symbols that keep repeating themselves are starting to make relevant sense. I still welcome any further comments and definitely PRAYER. I've read thoroughly the teaching regarding prophecying, prophets etc. WHAT TREMENDOUS HELP! And will study again. I requesting prayer also because the person I'm going to address is my pastor. it is a warning and cautionary message so you KNOW I am not taking this lightly. Thanks. Eyeoflight

Eyeoflight,

I do understand what you are going through! I had to do the same for my Pastor. Just do what the Lord tells you and use the words he gives you. Ask for confirmation on that word and trust the Lord to deliver it and to help him hear what the Lord is saying to him. Remeber to seek his Word in all things and to trust his voice. I will be praying in agreement with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

I too had to do the same, today! I started having dreams about a church in the town I grew up in. The first dream was about 1 1/2 years back and then already I felt an urgency to tell the pastor about this dream. I knew God was speaking to me, but I was to shy and scared to give prophetic word to a leader, and I'm no one special.

So about 2 months ago I had another dream and this past weekend I had 2 dreams. One the Saturday and one the Sunday. I knew I had to be obedient and share this with the pastor. I've sent him an email today and am still waiting his reply. It is nerve recking, but I trust in God. 'Cause why would God give us these dreams if we aren't suppose to share them with the intended person?

I too will pray for you. I absolutely agree with you that this site has been such a great help! And a huge blessing. And I'm glad that you and Connie posted this today.

God bless you girls!! huggins

Thanks each of you. I thought it was going to be yesterday because the person addressed the situation. However, God told me that a change of heart hasnt taken place & the matter is still not resolved, therefore opportunities are coming for His message to still be delivered. Both of you gave excellent feedback and confirmed the fact that I must include relevant scripture to support what I'm going to say, really seek God and rely on His Word & the Holy Spirit will do the rest.