Baby dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby dreams

Post by Darcy on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:43 am

I dreamt the other night that I had baby but I wasn't married and my dad was there in the dream and he was not happy that I was an unmarried mother. I was a little perplexed as to how I ended up pregnant but in the latter part of the dream that the father was revealed. He spoke to me and asked . " Are we a couple and then said would should get together because we have a baby together. I cannot remember his exact words but the gist of it is he was trying to persuade me that we should be together and I was reluctant as I said to him in the dream " I didn't want to be with someone because they felt obligated to be with me and not because they loved me. I don't know if this has any significance but when I was speaking to the baby's dad who is actually one of my male friends we were standing on an old track road beside a small cliff overlooking the sea. In the first part of the dream I remember feeling slightly confused but the second part I was not confused and understood what was going on. I have had dreams before that I have tried to get some Christians I know to interpretate them, but they would tell me stuff like this number usually means this or that colour usually means that and I feel that is not really the best way because each thing is unique to the individual person and what might symbolise something to one person may mean a completely different thing to someone else. Also the baby was very small I think it was a new born.

A few weeks later I had another dream and in this one it was the same man. I was two months pregnant but for some reason thought I was going to lose the baby and I was telling him this. That is all that happened in this dream it was very short.

If someone can shed some light on these would be most appreciated, thank you

God Bless

Darcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby dreams

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Darcy wrote: I have had dreams before that I have tried to get some Christians I know to interpretate them, but they would tell me stuff like this number usually means this or that colour usually means that and I feel that is not really the best way because each thing is unique to the individual person and what might symbolise something to one person may mean a completely different thing to someone else.

Hi Darcy -

First, this statement that you made is a key principle in dream interpretation so praise God that you understand this at the onset. thumbs

Just thoughts...
If the baby isn't a literal symbol then babies can often represent something that requires a lot of time/commitment/nuturing like a ministry/business/relationship/project/spiritual or physical assignment/etc. The setting and people in the dream will often help you determine the context of the baby's significance. The other thing regarding the baby symbol to consider is the age of the baby since the age of the baby (or stage in pregnancy) is often a time marker of something that has occurred (or in the case of pregnancy a time marker of something that will occur in the future). In your first dream, since the baby is a newborn it may be related to something that just recently occurred like in the last few weeks. In the second dream since you're two months pregnant, this may represent something that comes up in next 7 months or so.

The other thing to consider is that while you dreamt of your friend, people in our dreams are often symbolic so the person that this applies to may not literally be your friend, it could represent someone who has similar traits all depends on how you dream.

Hope this helps! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

Thanks for your reply. Just a few quick points I am not understanding.

1. Why was my father disapproving because I was an unmarried mother. Usually I always feel like my father represents God ( could be wrong on that, just always feels like it.)

2. The man in the dream and I have a bit of a complicated relationship. Whether he has meant to or not he has hurt me in the past.

3. And in the second dream why did I think I was going to lose the baby?

I seem to have a lot of dreams but I am not very good at understanding the meaning.

Darcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 am

Darcy,

Thanks for sharing this!
I feel by large that the sections where you are pregnant might be literal in some sense and if it is not real still there will be some a situation where you will be impregnanted emotionally with influencing stuffs from your friend. I also feel that this is unbalanced relationship, and either of you is losing while the other seems to win. I think you have the interpretation in your dream, for example where your are talking with your friend you seems to know the issues of his heart, when you said, "I didn't want to be with someone because they felt obligated to be with me and not because they loved me" This is what I may call descernment in the dream. Your father seems to warn you of this too and you are in dilemma between winning and losing .

I strongly believe God is warning you of this relationship. I am not meant to discourage you but I see danger a head from this warnings.

I meant to encourage you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top