Please help with this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help with this dream

Post by yyoung09 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello ladies,

I had a dream this morning that I am not sure I understand.

I was at the door of my church, only that it was different, I know that it was my because I saw my pastor and friends. but this church was located inside a big shopping mall. So I am at the door of my church just looking and diciding if I wanted to stay, and I said there is not a lot of people. I see one of my friends that looked at me kind of serious, and she was being follow by a litle girl, (in real life she doesnt have kids at all). then I decide to leave. All this time I have the feeling that I have all my 5 kids with me. I feel as I am carrying on one or two stroller or something like that. I have the feeling that we were all walking very tigh close to each other, and I was smiling to my daugther. As I exit this big shopping mall wiht all my kids, there were a man that offered to help me, I guess to help me with the kids. So, I am as getting to the parking lot I notice that it was dark, I could still see the man, he was on my left side. the strange thing is that I was trying to start a car without being on it. and it wouldn't star. then I see the man on a phone and walking on the opposite direction of me and I hear him saying over the phone " I am calling to see why those keys don't work" and I did not seeing anymore he just vanished in the dark. I did not follow him. I got on my ex- husband truck and start it. I turn on the beam light and turned around to see where the man went and I did not find him. In real life: before I had this dream, I did was not feeling well, and I was thinking on not going to church today.

what do you think this could mean?

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help with this dream

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

hmm...
Do you feel he was a threat to you? Or was he helping you in some way? Do you think he could represent an Angel? Or someone sent to help you out with a situation?
just some thoughts...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:30 am

The keys stood out to me here. When I think of keys, I think of the keys to the kingdom. Maybe he is telling you that the church you are in does not have keys to the kingdom. The wrong church. These are just my thoughts not an interp. I believe the man could be an angel or the Lord. Hope this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello Ladies! thank you very much for replying back!

I did not mention that the when I looked inside my church, It was very luminous. there were lots of light. This man was not scary to me. I know that he offered to help me , I think with the kids, and I gues I stoped to look for someting in my purse, I think my keys, but intead I have my ex-husband keys and I am trying to start it but I am not in it. extrange thing. And this man was on left side, he was smiling. and I guess what concerns me is that it was dark. and another thing is that I think , but I am not sure, but I think that he had my keys in his hand as he was on the phone and walked away.

I real life, I am going thru some things. I have been feeling weary. Deep inside I have told God, that I sometime, I feel that I don't have the strengt to fight this situations.

I don't know this, but is it dark in a dream mean something bad?

thank you very much!

God bless you!

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 pm

yyoung09 wrote:

I real life, I am going thru some things. I have been feeling weary. Deep inside I have told God, that I sometime, I feel that I don't have the strengt to fight this situations.

I don't know this, but is it dark in a dream mean something bad?

Praise God that He will provide strength for you! I've noticed that God's grace is so abundant in difficult times and it seems He is closest to me in those times where I am weak. He has carried me through so much in my weaknesses. Keep leaning on His strong arms honey and he will get you through this dark time.

Darkness in dreams for me represent many things. Sometimes it represents a dark time I am going through because of things brought on by the world, sometimes it represents a path I'm on in life that's not right and I need more of God's light. Sometimes it is literal. When I see a dream manifest at night time I know why in the dream it was so dark lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top