ATTACKING TREE BRANCH!! HEALING OF SOMEONE I AM NOT CLOSE TOO?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTACKING TREE BRANCH!! HEALING OF SOMEONE I AM NOT CLOSE TOO?

Post by wnelson on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:23 pm

I had a dream and it was very detailed. I do believe I dreamed before this one but The second dream I what I remembered.
Before the second dream I was sitting at my computer and was look at facebook and saw Maranda’s page and was reading a status that read (In her voice) I don’t like to get close to people because they always die and then I heard a voice say “you still want to get close to her?” and my spirit said yes even though I didn’t say it aloud…then it changed
I was in my house back in Santee, I grew up there I was standing at the front door watching the storm roll in. The clouds were dark black, purple, orange colors and It was thick moving in from the north east. I then went through the house to the back door, everything was lit up in the house and windows were open. I was then standing at the back door. And there was a porch so I couldn’t see the sky anymore. I was focused on the trees. The storm felt as though it was a hurricane because the trees were blowing strong. As I focused on the trees a branch or limb came off and was heading fast in my direction. (I am still standing at the back door) As I saw it coming I yelled (“In Jesus name”) and slam the door shut before any damage was done. (I felt as though this might have been a demonic attack and because I called on Jesus I was spared.) Once I closed the door I went back around to the kitchen and saw Maranda coming from the other side she was hurt. She had a stick (from the tree branch or limb) stuck in her chest It was like a stab wound near the heart but it did not pierce the heart (that’s what I picked up when I looked at it) (There was also a darken figure of a man but I was not threatened by his presence) The dream then changed as if the house was being attacked by tree limbs and stuff and we were ducking behind furniture. So Maranda came close to me (Im not sure if I went to her or her to me I knew she was near me) and I began to pray over her and it was as I prayed the stick would inch its way out and when it finally came out she was healed. At the end of the dream I wanted to keep the stick as a souvenir for and the stick as if being held up by me with the background of trees blowing in the wind was the last image that I saw and then I woke up.
I have some kind of theory on what this may mean!
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

wnelson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTACKING TREE BRANCH!! HEALING OF SOMEONE I AM NOT CLOSE TOO?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm

you know this reminds me of the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

I found this bible verse interesting: Ecclesiastes 7:3
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better."

Sorry I dont have more..hope this helps some!
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top