My friends have had strange dreams about me and I do not know what they mean. Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friends have had strange dreams about me and I do not know what they mean. Help!

Post by JoJo on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 am

Hi everyone. I am a christian young woman and I have a problem. People close to me and those not so close have had dreams about me covering the past 4.5 years of my life....but I do not know what these dreams mean.

Background:

July 2005, I had a conversation with the father of a young man, that I have known for some time and have some feelings for. We were at a church event and this man's father asked me if I liked his son. I stated to him that his son is a nice man but he is not a christian. His father, who was not a christian at the time, responded to me and said, " Pray about it". I did. About 6 to 7 weeks later, that same young man began to attend my church.

First dream:

My now sister in law's mother had a dream October 2005. She stated to me she saw me in a car. I am unsure if the car was mine or his because we both have light coloured metallic painted vehicles. The young man in question was in the driver's seat. I was in the front passenger seat. I was sitting in a baby's car seat in the front passenger seat. She then stated that the young man opened his car door, walked in front of the car, over to my side of the vehicle. He opened my car door and began holding me.

She had no idea what this dream meant. Neither did I.

About a year later, her daughter had the exact same dream but with something added to it

Second dream:

In addition to all that occurred in the first dream, my sister in law stated that she saw our church sanctuary. She said that I was sitting in one of the chairs, she was sitting in one of the chairs beside me. She mentioned that everything in this scene was white.

She stated that this all she remembered from this dream.

Third dream:

Later that same year, another girlfriend of mine stated that she dreamt that I got engaged to someone. She could not see his face clearly but stated that he had a light-skinned complexion and was taller than me.

Around 2007, another woman had a dream about me.

Fourth dream:

She stated that she was seated outside at what appeared to be an outside wedding. She stated that she saw a number of people in the audience and there were some people she recognized in the audience. She then stated she a saw a woman walking down the aisle in a wedding dress. The bride's back was facing the audience as she walked and could not see her face. She stated that she asked someone who sat beside her, " Who is getting married?" She then said that the bride turned around and it was me. She stated that the groom was standing across from me. She could not see his face but he was significantly taller, at least 6 ft.

My friend then told me that she is not a dreamer. She had the dream and her husband told her to call me and tell me about the dream.

She stated that she did not know what the dream meant.

Later that year, another young woman had two consecutive dreams about me

Dream 5 and Dream 6:

My friend stated that I had visited their assembly one sabbath. She remarked that I was wearing a beautiful red dress. She stated during the course of the day, I spoke to someone and stated that I was engaged.

In the second dream that followed the next day, she stated that I visited their assemby. I was wearing the same red dress. She stated that I went to the lunchroom. She said that my family and brethren were present. She stated that a young man asked to marry him and I said yes. We were engaged. She said that she had not seen the man before but was told that he was a famous preacher from Jamaica.

She stated that she came to me because she is not a dreamer and was told that she should tell me about the dreams she's had about me.

She too stated that she did know what the dreams meant.

Dear friends, I am so perplexed. I know these dreams mean something, but I do not know what they mean. I have prayed to the Lord regarding these dreams but I feel that because I am too involved, or the subject of the dreams, God has not revealed to me what these dreams mean. I am asking for your help in this matter.....that God may reveal to one or several of you the meaning of these dreams. Once the interpretation is provided, I know I will be at peace.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friends have had strange dreams about me and I do not know what they mean. Help!

Post by opal777 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Though you have an interest in the young man that you mentioned earlier in your post, have you thought of the possibility that you are engaged to Jesus and this is just confirmation that you want to be equally yoked? I can't say that this is the case...just a suggestion. The fact that you talk about colors of white and red....purity and the blood of Christ come to my mind. I know that you may have a desire to meet the right person, but a young Christian may not be the answer. Allow him to mature in the Lord so that there will be no differences in the marriage. But, you being a bride can be the fact that you are a part of the bride/church going to meet the Lord. The one that puzzles me is the car. If you were the driver, it would make more sense. Since he is the young Christian, it would have made more sense had he been in the baby seat. So, I am not sure about that one. Good luck in your search. :-)

opal777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friends have had strange dreams about me and I do not know what they mean. Help!

Post by JoJo on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Opal777,

Wow. I never looked at my dreams this way. Your viewpoint is from the Lord. This person is a young believer and what you have said about being equally yoked is true. I am still confused about the car dream. I will continue to pray to the Lord for a revelation. Thank you so much for your help. God bless you!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
i'm not an expert in dream interpreting.
When I read the first dream about you two in the car with you sitting in the baby seat and him at the dreiver seat,I thought that you would be treated as a child.He is not a mature christian yet.If he is the right person for you,god will show you.Don't rush into a marriage.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.

Always listen to the Lord.

Please pray abour these.If the things i said are not what the Holy Spirit reveals to you,please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 am

Thank you Ditte3 for your thoughts.

You are right. If this man is for me, God will show me. Marriage is not something to take lightly. I understand what the union of marriage represents. Therefore, I will continue to wait on the Lord, even though it is difficult at times.

God Bless you!

Last edited by JoJo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add a bit more to my response to Ditte3, to show my appreciation for the advice given)

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi friends.

I have some thoughts as well as some additional information regarding dream number one. Please note, I did not have this dream, my sister-in-law and her mother did.

The colour of the vehicle is silver/gray(yeah, I got this clarified), which is the colour of my car.
My friend is in the driver's seat. I know this is significant. I am in the front passenger seat, sitting in a car seat. Car seats are usually placed on the back passenger seat, not in the front passenger seat. This is significant. If I think of what a car seat is by function, it is to secure the baby and protect it while being driven in a car. I am not saying that this is what the car seat represents. I am just throwing some thoughts out there.
My friend opens the driver side door, gets out of the vehicle, walks in front of the vehicle over to the front passenger door. He opens my door and begins holding me, taking care of me----(yeah, I got this part clarified too). These actions are significant.
All that has been stated by Opal777, Ditte3, is correct regarding allowing this man to mature so that we are not unequally yoked. I agree with Opal777 and your thoughts regarding the colours white and red.
I am so pleased with how God has moved you both to help me.

I await more revelations regarding dream number one and the symbols that are significant.

God bless you both!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top