Promotion at work??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Promotion at work??????

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 am

I dreamt that me and some people were driving, don't know if we were on vacation. Earlier in the dream a friend of mine texted her boyfriend that we were in Spain. Then when we were driving we were in our home town again and my manager phoned me and was kinda mad at me about something at work. She asked me where is the pink slip of one of our clients.

We got to work and it was this huge beautiful building. We went into the office of my manager for a meeting and to hear why she was so mad. Then she didn't even look at me and I could feel the tension in the room and my stomach started burning. I excused myself to go drink my medication. Irl I do have a stomach ulcer. I went out and really fealt stessed about all this. I was standing on top of very wide stairs that lead to a huge room and the big boss of this company (which was a woman and irl my boss is a man) came through huge doors entering the room. She walked up to me saying with a lot of authority that I don't need to worry about a thing 'cause I was chosen to be a model instead. Now in the dream my manager and the people who was in the car with me's job was to cloth an beautify the models. It was as if I'm working for a model agency. I was shocked and didn't expect this 'cause I'm not tall enough to be a model and I'm definately not as skinny as a model. But I accepted this 'cause I had great respect for this lady boss. Then I walked down the stairs towards this woman and she called out another lady who was very beautiful to also be a model. We both were so excited and we danced our way out of the building!!

Then we were in the car again and my friend who texted her boyfriend "now in Spain" texted again "now in Cain" and in the dream it was funny to us and we laughed.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Promotion at work??????

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Just another thing, when I was in school I always dreamt of becoming a model - LOL!! Yes I know. But that was a big dream I had. Now that is the last thing on my mind but my biggest dream right now is to become a full time minister. Maybe God is showing me that this dream will come true and used my childhood dream to show it to me. Just a thought :)

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Oh just another thing I remembered! Lol! The first time in the vehicle we drove over a robot (trafic lights) but both ways had green lights. So everyone could drive and didn't have to stop. I thought to myself how is it possible that the cars don't drive into each other.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top