I had me a Jesus Dream :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had me a Jesus Dream :)

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I had this dream last week:

I dreamed I was walking into a theatre/auditorium with a stage and seats. I knew Jesus would be speaking soon. I was standing at the end of a line and was behind my husband...the others in front of us were the 12 disciples. When we all sat in our seats I noticed the Twelve sat in the front row. I didn't want to intrude or make myself look self important, so my hubby and I sat in the row behind the Twelve. I knew there were very few people there...but I wanted to be as close to Jesus as possible and figured if there was anyone behind me, they would just have to move around me to see Him because i planned on raising my hands in worship and getting rowdy if you know what I mean laugh

So while we were in worship, I saw all our hands being raised in worship and we were swaying them to the music. Suddenly all our arms turned into wheat and I felt the scripture in my heart: Matt 9:37 " Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few."

When Jesus came on the stage I was in awe. Everyone was. He started preaching and I was overwhelmed. I could see his face. It looked like all the paintings he is in lol. However he was beautiful and perfect and powerful. I remember him saying "I came into the world..." I was so excited and I started clapping and yelled out "WOOOHOOO" In my excitement!! Then he looked right at me and pointed to me and said. "Do not celebrate that I came into the world, but celebrate that I came and died and you are forgiven."

I was speechless and felt glad inside...i had been corrected but it felt good. It just felt so good to be set straight and have him speak to me.

I celebrate that He gave all so I could be forgiven and stand with Him in Heaven in a white robe!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! happy dance THANK YOU SWEET JESUS FOR YOUR SACRIFICE!!!! THANK YOU THAT I WALK IN FORGIVENESS AND GRACE TODAY!!! happy dance

Ooops i forgot to add as we were leaving the building, someone (a desciple named David) had been maryterd. We were all crying over his death...though he died for Christ

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had me a Jesus Dream :)

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 am

Wow Daph!! What a special dream! As I read it I fealt you excitement and it was kinda contagious! Praise His beautiful name for this special dream He gave to you. I rejoice with you!!

Love in Christ!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 am

Just another thaught, I think it's significant that you and you hubby were there with the disciples and only a few people. Maybe it implies that you and you husband are one of the few people that would go all the way for Christ and that God gave you this dream to show that He appreciates it.

Also the dezciple who was a martyr I think is significant. It is such a beautiful dream about your love for Jesus!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

wow Beautiful dream.JESUS IS AWESOME!

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks guys! It was a wonderful dream!

Sirianta,
Thank you for your comments! I felt the maryter was important as well. For some reason the fact that his name was David was significant and in the dream I remember thinking "if I look in the bible, I will see that he was the first to be marytered." But that's not in the Bible... lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jessthebest23 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:43 pm

David meaning: Beloved / the adored one.

Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 pm

OOOOO! I Love that dream ! I'm going to share my JESUS DREAMS soon ! LOVE to All ! happy dance

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top