new vehicles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new vehicles

Post by rachel07 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

so the dream starts out with me talkin with my brother and then him warning me not to go near these kangaroos who were like kinda evil so i went kinda by them and walked away then i got into my new like suv then som how the kangroos came by and punched my brother in the mouth...

so like its a short dream... but heres the thing people who i know are all havin dream with about me! people who dont even know each other.. its there all pretty much the same like im near dangerous animals... but i have a new boldness by them and then randomly i always seem to be getting into a huge brand new suv of some sort...
what could this mean?

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new vehicles

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Rachel...I would say to remain in prayer because God is trying to show you something. There is a scripture that says...

This will be the third time I am coming to you. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established." (2 Corinthians 13:1)

I'm not sure about the specifics of your dream, but I can say that you need to be in prayer so that God can direct you. Blessings!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Rachel -

I have a couple of questions and thoughts:

-What is your relationship with your brother like?

- What were your feelings during this dream? How did you feel about doing what your brother suggested that you not do? How did you feel going by the kangaroos? How did you feel when the kangaroo punched your brother?

- Sometimes animals actually represent people in our dreams. Think about the characteristics of the animals and see if they correlate to people around you. For example, you stated that in the dreams you're often around dangerous animals - in real life, are you around people who make you feel bold/confident but other may feel that they're a bad influence?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top