Walk through Cemetery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walk through Cemetery

Post by vince merc on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 am

My wife and I were somewhere with an older gentleman and he was walking us through a cemetery. I assumed it must have been a place where Jews were buried because as we walked through it he started pointing to some of the markers and saying, “This one was a ‘Ben’ and that one was a ‘Ben’”. He was pointing out all of the ones in this cemetery who had the name “Ben” in their name and he was smiling and excited each time he did so. He himself was a proud carrier of the name as well. Then we went into a room where there was several older men sitting at a table and Bonnie, a friend of ours was there as well. I looked at the man taking us around and spoke a date to him, day, month and year. He looked at me strangely as it was his birthday. Bonnie looked at him and said, “He just did the math.” She said this because earlier the man told us he was 61 and she was assuming I just figured it out. I looked at another man and spoke a date and it was his birthday. They were all shocked. I looked at another man and spoke a date to him, but he said it wasn’t his birthday. I asked him if the date had any significance to him. He thought for a moment and shook his head yes. Then, I was with him back at that date when he was a much younger man or boy. There was some sort of war going on and there were little capsules floating around in the air. Apparently people back then were to grab a capsule and I guess pray for the names on the capsule. I grabbed the floating capsule that was to be his (he was standing there) and I read the name. It was someone named Jacobson. (I cannot remember the first name) I turned the small capsule around and there was another name which I spoke out, but cannot remember. This apparently was the capsule this man had grabbed back on that date because when I mentioned those two names he became a little emotional. Then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Walk through Cemetery

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I don't have an interpretation but I do feel it holds meaning. When I have dreams like this one I seek the Lord and pray and meditate on the meaning. God bless and I pray He provides an interpretation soon!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top