ESCAPING BEING HELD CAPTIVE MORE THAN ONCE!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ESCAPING BEING HELD CAPTIVE MORE THAN ONCE!!!!

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 am

Part 1. I was in this place that had a red plastic fence up to my shoulders and barbwire all around above it. It was outside, but shaded, like lots of trees were covering this place. It was like a holding ground for these kids. The kids were around the age of 7-12, school age kids. These people were mistreating the kids here, horribly. I seen a kid tied to one of the fences, I knew that if I didn't help him he would probably die there. I untied him and was trying to figure out a way to get him and I out of there. He was not one of my children. I felt an urgency, and I felt anxious that the other adults would see me helping him-then we would both be stuck. I didn't belong to this group, and have no idea how I found this place. I found a spot on the fence that we could get out of without getting hurt as bad. I told the kid how to climb out and where, and told him "Even if you get a little hurt, its much better to get out of here and we can fix you up after your free." I could see another adult who was a guard on a clubhouse looking out, and was worried we wouldn't escape in time. I told the kid to climb out first and I would follow. We got out and were on a dirt road walking to find help. It was much brighter, and sunnier when we were out. I knew I had to go get help to get the rest of the kids out of there!

Pt 2. I was at this mansion. The adults here were held captive here. The inside was dark and gloomy. I remember trying to find an escape route, without the guy in charge finding out. I found a bathroom that had stuff hidden in there. The bathroom was well lit. It had two windows in it. So I could see outside. I was trying to stash up on food (3 green apples to b exact), and other stuff for my journey. I remember seeing a HUGE carpenter ant...and thinking these ants are going to eat this guy out of house and home. Then I seen a bike, and thought of using the bike to escape. It was a nice, shiny, brand new bike. Also I seen a dirt road outside. That was my plan, to escape by bike by myself. Then somehow the guy found out I was in the bathroom, and came in there and started asking me questions. I was trying to cover up that I was trying to escape. Then I realized, my escape route would have to wait, or that I needed to find another way. The adults started catching on that we needed to escape, and they started looking for a way too. There was a hidden room off of the back of the mansion. It was sealed up, nobody has been in it since the guys sister died, it used to be her room. Somebody got brave and went in, it was actually submerged in water and a huge ocean was connected to it. 3 of the walls were glass, so you could see out into the water. There was a door to get out of the room that went right out to the ocean. The Adults teamed up and started to escape by swimming. I felt like I was swimming with them, but couldn't see myself. It was like the more people that were with us, the better we floated. We were zooming free across the water! I remember seeing the top part of a huge whale not too far from us! I wasn't afraid of it, it was super cool! Any thoughts welcome...please help.

Anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ESCAPING BEING HELD CAPTIVE MORE THAN ONCE!!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 pm

LOL WOW there's a lot going on here! I was thinking you would be in a situation where you would be very empathetic to others around you and want to take up for those who were being "held captive" in some way.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:34 pm

lol! Yeah~sorry about the length! My attention to detail at times can be a little overwhelming. Thanks so much for your input...I will be looking forward to this situation and will also be prayerful about it! thank you Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

you're welcome!! huggins there's probably a lot more meaning to it...when it manifests, the symbols should be clear to you. Most of the time feelings help me to identify the situation when it happens.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Daisy,

This scripture sticks out.

I saiah 61:1-3
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners. to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

The caged children speaks of those innocent that have been put into spiritual captivity, those you are supposed to declare freed and bind their broken heartedness. The face and barbed wire all around is a spiritual territory i.e your area of ministry.

In the mansion people were gloomy and the room was dark- This speaks of hopelessness,discouragements.lost hopes & dreams-people who need some sorts of encouragements.
Bathroom- cleansing,renewal,restoration and hope (your spiritual gifts)

Its seems you are offered many skills (skills and spiritual gifts) in this ministry,you seem to have many escape and safety options for others interms of you and others being in a place where you see clearly, escape ways which seems supernatural ( you swimming in the spirit)

Again you are the force behind the strength of this captives. They are more revived and swims their way out themselves of captivity. I feel the calling may have something to do with helping people through deliverence processes and being tender to the broken and providing hope in all its forms.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 pm

I would take this as interpretation but would love to hear if it agrees with your spirit!!!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Um YES!!! Wow~literally in tears right now! I feel so humbled by this, it seems too great for me. I want to tell you your timing is perfect Peter! I just read this VERY SAME passage 2 days ago concerning my calling! Thank you SO much for the confirmation, and taking the time to look at this! God Bless you brother!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Its very interesting to me that you said this is spiritual territory with the fence and the barbwire..because even though I didnt post this detail...I thought it was strange that the adult guard on the clubhouse didn't scream or yell or try and chase me...this fits totally!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 pm

You truely have a gift to interpret! Thanks so much Peter for all your help on my dreams!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top