Lady with the name Cecille or Cecile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lady with the name Cecille or Cecile

Post by Sirianta on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

I dreamt of a lady who's name is Cecile irl. I know this lady irl. She was trying to fix her hair by pinning it up. She tried all different styles which were all beautiful. At one stage she had roses in her hair and she took them out. I couldn't understand why 'cause it looked so beautiful. The roses was shades of the same colour as her hair, light brown and blonde. It wasn't real roses but roses made of fabric. It was very beautiful.

I looked at a picture of her at a certain function. The picture was taken of her hair from the back. Her hair was plaited but there was one plait that was out of place. The picture came to live where she tried to get the plait back into it's place.

I woke up and wondered why would I have a dream of her and fell back to sleep. Then I dreamt that I was on this site and received a private message from a lady on this site with the same name. I could clearly see it... Cecille but the lady in my dream's name you spell Cecile. So I thaught that maybe there is someone on this site with this name and this dream is for her.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lady with the name Cecille or Cecile

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Well this dream sounds almost identical to my dream last night minus the roses. I dreamed I was looking in the mirror and i was practicing for an audition for a commercial. I was advertizing hair! I was showing people how easy it was to get your hair to curl. There were three stages to it. I showed off the first stage, then the second stage and by the third stage all my hair was curly and beautiful! ALL the curls were those spiral curls and suddenly EVERYONE was all up close to my hair and making "oooh" and "aaaahhh" exclamations over it! When the people went away, the closer I looked to it, i saw the curls were actually fake extensions and not real. I have brown hair irl, but the extensions were blonde. Everyone loved them anyway...but i was concerned about it being fake....

Possibly the last part of your dream about this site, was about us having similar dreams? just a thought.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 am

Hey Daph! It amazes me how God is working on this site! Cause me and Deborah had two similar dreams as well. One of horses and one about weddings. Praise God!

To get back to our dreams, I looked up the name Cecile to get the meaning and this is what I've found. It means blind or dim-sighted. So maybe the dreams is about something you don't like about yourself but to others it is a blessing. Like through your EYES it is not beautiful but to others and to God it is. In my dream I couldn't understand why the lady took out the roses 'cause it looked so beautiful. She tried all kinda styles but wasn't satisfied as if she is too hard on herself.

I'm gonna pray on this one some more 'cause these are just my thoughts.

Bay God bless you sis!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 am

Oh yes just another thaught: your extensions was fake and the roses was fake as well although they were BEAUTIFUL.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 am

Sirianta wrote: She tried all kinda styles but wasn't satisfied as if she is too hard on herself.

Oh man this is me all over LOL!! I really am too hard on myself! I don't know what its about yet, but I feel its prophetic and Im totally conviced that your dream was about me since yours was so similar to mine and THEN you had that dream about it being for someone on the site!!

At the end of my dream where I was looking at the extensions, i was happy everyone thought they were beautiful, but I was disapointed they were fake and I wanted them to be real. But it was a good dream none the less. The curls were soooo pretty! I will pay careful attention and pray about it so I can recognize it when it happens. Thank you SO much because I wouldnt have paid attention to this dream much if you hadnt posted yours and I feel like God is telling me something. He is so amazing and I just love him and am grateful that he sees things that I dont even pay much attention to LOL HES SO GOOD!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 am

Sirianta wrote:Hey Daph! It amazes me how God is working on this site! Cause me and Deborah had two similar dreams as well. One of horses and one about weddings. Praise God!

I KNOW GOD IS SO AWESOME and its SOOO exciting to see Him working like this on the forum!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 am

I also think the name has meaning to the dream. I think the name was used to show that I couldn't see the beauty in it and was being too hard on myself.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am

OOOOH I remember at the last part of the dream when i was looking at the extensions, one piece looked like it was out of place and I thought of taking it all out...but that's when the dream ended

hmmm I wonder what it could be....

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 am

Wow Daph! So much similarities!!! In my dream at the end the one plate was out of place and she tried to get it in place and I remembered that "why is she trying to get it perfect, 'cause it looks so BEAUTIFUL!!

Yes the name definately is for you. I also think that you are too hard on yaself lol!! And God says that He loves you just the way you are xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:31 am

Sirianta wrote:Hey Daph! It amazes me how God is working on this site! Cause me and Deborah had two similar dreams as well. One of horses and one about weddings. Praise God!

To get back to our dreams, I looked up the name Cecile to get the meaning and this is what I've found. It means blind or dim-sighted. So maybe the dreams is about something you don't like about yourself but to others it is a blessing. Like through your EYES it is not beautiful but to others and to God it is. In my dream I couldn't understand why the lady took out the roses 'cause it looked so beautiful. She tried all kinda styles but wasn't satisfied as if she is too hard on herself.

I'm gonna pray on this one some more 'cause these are just my thoughts.

Bay God bless you sis!
Great minds dream alike! lol!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

Amen to that Deborah!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 pm

LOL AMEN!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 pm

MANIFESTATION!!!!!!:

This past Saturday was my sister's wedding reception and my family from my dads side was going to be there and so was my dad. I haven't seen them all in years! I run a farm, so I'm used to looking pretty homely..i mean come on, i shovel pooh laugh

So Friday night I start getting my hair ready and decide I want to put the overnight curlers in because I wanted the beautiful ringlet curls that were in my dream lol.. but NO HAIRSPRAY!!! So I had to settle with straightening my hair and i was so disapointed because I really wanted my hair to be nice, nice. I have these geeky 9 dollar glasses but praise God I can see with them..anyway I guess it was important for me to feel beautiful because my dad was there and we dont have the best relationship and i wanted him to look at me and be proud, ya know? (btw he's not saved)

So I wore this really nice shirt that I haven't worn but three times ever in the three years I've owned it, and everyone was telling me how beautiful I was. It really made me feel great because everyone was going on and on about how nice i looked. (Of course my sis was the MOST beautiful because it was her night and I mean she looks like a model anyway i'm serious! SOOO beautiful)

So my sis walks up to me and hands me a boquet of roses, and I think "oh those would be nice in my hair if I had it up.." so I go to smell them and low and behold they are FAKE!!!! and then it dawns on me and I'm wondering WHAT the Lord is trying to say here...WHY does it matter that I'm pretty? I believe it's cause He knew what was coming next...

My mom comes up to me at the end of the night and asks me "Has your dad told you how beautiful you are?" And I told her no, he hadn't. But I knew he thought that...but he's just not the type to say it. So when I get back to the hotel and climb into bed I start pondering on all this. Then I start worshiping the Lord for being such a wonderful Father to me because he gave my sister Sirianta AAAALLLL the way in SOUTH AFRICA a word for me and confirmation that I was and am beautiful to HIM and that's all that matters to me. I'm so proud to be His daughter and I just give Him praise and glory right now!! He knows how to speak to me best and His love just overflows!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

God seems to be telling His Bride she is beautiful to Him--back in February I kept hearing I was beautiful too:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11934-climbing-stairs-and-an-angel

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 am

happy dance happy dance happy dance WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! Daph, I am so happy for you!!!!! I am filled with Holy Spirit goose bumps as I'm reading this!!!!!!!!!! I think if I had short hair my hair would stand up right now because of all the goose bumps lol!

Just shows you how amazing and HUGE God is that He can use us from one part of the world to give a message to our brothers and sisters in Christ. I just love this.

God bless you beautiful sister!! huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 am

LOL AMEN!!!!! I'm just in Awe of Him!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 am

Deborah, I just read your dream and i LOVE it!! Thats such a great dream!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Deborah, I just read your dream and i LOVE it!! Thats such a great dream!
I agree! If we read something in the Bible that's repeated three times it means we are to REALLY pay attention, if we dream something three times it'd probably be at least worth noticing, wouldn't you say?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top