Dream of Jesus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Jesus!

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 pm

happy dance This dream was "very" vivid, and I haven't had another like it, and I pray for another crying I was sitting down on the seashore I believe It's the sea of Galalli, I think thats how you spell it? With a few people. The weather was perfect, the sea was calm, the sky was clear and blue, I even smelled salt, and there were mountains around the other side of the sea. AND then there, sitting before me with all His Glory was my Savior, and my Best Friend! He was Beautiful, His speech was perfect. I had on a beautiful blue head covering on I cannot find that shade of blue to this day, wish I could find it? But probably will not ever in this world! I woke up so happy! A few days after I had a dream I was running through the streets of jerusalem with the same blue head covering on crying a screaming for my Jesus, they were just about to crucify Him, I remember pushing through mobs of people to try and get to Him but I could not, I woke up soaked with tears crying This was in 2004~2005

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Jesus!

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi piper~Welcome to the site! The thing that comes to mind when I read your post is of Mary (not his mother, the other one). She loved him SO MUCH, and she was so precious to Jesus! He also first appeared to her in the tomb, she wasn't willing to forget him or to be fearful like the other believers did. I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member. Please know that these are just my thoughts...pray on them and if it doesn't fit, please toss it away.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 pm

how beautiful!! I just love Jesus Dreams!!!
this reminds me of what my Mom recently saw ..
She was real down.. and discourged. Jesus spoke to her and said.. I to was sad and went through trials.. ( He was talking about being crucified)
but then He said.. But I overcame... It will get better..

Kinda reminds me of that.. God was crucified and suffered.. and went through trials..etc.. all For US.. but then HE overcame!! He rose again and sits at the right hand of the Father,,

thats what this dream reminds me of.. A reminder of His luv.. His suffering and that we Too overcome. As Christ is always encouraging us...

Just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank you Daisy, and Sister in Christ! Bless You Daisy, Mary is who came to my mind to laugh WoW I was on a womens retreat called the walk to Emmaus a couple of years back, and we all get selected in groups which are named after women in the Bible, guess which I got chose in? Table of Mary happy dance :nite: Well It's off to dream, God Bless

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 am

O thats awesome! Maybe he is saying your heart is similar to hers, and you are equally precious to him! If you think about it she was the first evangelist ever! She ran and told the people that He rose again! How cool! :coool:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 am

happy dance laugh :loveit: Thank you for your encouraging words!

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 am

you\\'re welcome!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:01 pm

WOW!!! That's amazing!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 am

Beautiful dream!!! Wow it amazes me when God spoils His children like this!! So very special huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Beautiful Dream ! Jesus must love you so much ! And you must love Jesus so much! I guess that blue that your speaking of is a heaven blue! hee hee

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top