Apocalyptic Dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apocalyptic Dreams?

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:10 pm

crying Frightning Earth shattering dreams. Played like movie clips one seen after another? The name Manhatten was mentioned there were people running everywhere I am observing this! Water is everywhere, and people cannot evacuate. I myself was running through apartment type buildings, up stairs and down the stairs which were under construction inside. I was in my parents house visiting them and while we were inside the house started to shake and fell through the earth like in a huge hole, luckily we escaped but this was outside all around. There was a mass exodus of people outside trying to escape, the mountains were falling around us, snow and ice fell as well. There was a strange sense that the heavens were falling on us like a dark blanket. The stars looked like they were becoming all clustered together, as if you were falling upwards. Hope that makes sense? Thank you, God Bless Scratch Chin

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apocalyptic Dreams?

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 pm

My first thought while reading this is about the scripture in Isaiah that says darkness will fall upon the earth, and gross darkness the people, but we Gods people will ARISE and SHINE and the Glory of God will be upon us. The fact that you escaped with your family, seems to be a message to bring you peace that you and your family will be ok. Please know that once again, these are only my thoughts...Im not an actual interpreter...just a fellow member. If this doesn't sit well in your spirit please throw it out. Usually when you dream do you normally have dreams that are literal~meaning that you dream it and it actually happens or comes to pass???

Just on a side note, this is interesting what I found on manhattan from wikpedia. ***Manhattan is a major commercial, financial, and cultural center of both the United States and the world. Anchored by Wall Street, in Lower Manhattan, New York City vies with the City of London as the financial capital of the world and is home of both the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. Many major radio, television, and telecommunications companies in the United States are based here, as well as many news, magazine, book, and other media publishers*** (We definitely are seeing darkness covering these areas in our nation right now. But once again, just my thoughts.)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Thats interesting about manhatten! Thats great about me and my family escaping, which bings to my attention that we will be going through major events such as never before, but when will the rapture happen? Hmmmmmm scratching chin There is so much contraversy over when, where, why, and how. Surely we didn't get left behind in the dream? I have had dreams that have come true. Before 911 I had airplane crashing into buildings and on houses and in neiborhoods for aprox 1 year non stop, drove me nuts. Also about 17 years ago I had constant tornado dreams everynight for what seemed a year. the following year, the town I lived in was demolished by a twister that almost killed us in our car we just barely made it into the gas station.I also got a divorce the following year with major gut renching decisions that I had to make, hence where my testimony comes from~ God Bless thumbs

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 am

Wow~thats is crazy about all your dreams and your testimony! Maybe this dream is a call to pray?? God bless you! Flower Power

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top