Soon coming apocalypse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soon coming apocalypse?

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Anyone else having dreams like this? Metallic type comet falling close to earth, I saw crosshatch lines in the sphere, with red fire all around it. Mountains and civilizations falling into the earth, floods of water covering cities mostly Manhattan the name was mentioned. These dreams are becoming more frequent. I was in my parents house last night which fell into a big hole on It's side. Snow, hail, heavens collapsing into earth? crying

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soon coming apocalypse?

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:02 pm

hi piper.. maybe u shud put the full dream into the post...
it's easier to interpret and understand..
altho i know ur just asking if ppl had similar drms..
woudl be interesting 2 read.. scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

I tried and somehow my computer or operater error "me" lost it. Took me about 45 min. to crying How many words does it allow to post on a topic? Maby I went over?

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trying again

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:27 pm

There was a specific person and name that I dreamt of , but it wasn't that person in her facial features when I was looking at her from a distance like the people around didn't even see me I was invisible, "really weird" but her name was mentioned. She was looking up and she noticed a huge comet flying by so close to earth, It was Metallic silver shiny sphere shaped with a crosshatch going through it, I thought to myself in the dream that it didn't look like a comet, but the word comet was mentioned. It had that fire tail streaming from it. That's all I can remember on that one. I will post my next nights dream soon in new post happy dance Hope I can get some answers? TTYS

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 pm

i don't know if this is similar to your dream or not but last year i had a dream that i was on my balcony looking at the stars and suddenly i saw the 2 moons of mars coming towards the earth. i hid behind my sofa and felt a slight impact but then went back to normal as if nothing happened. in my dream i knew it was 2012 and after i felt the impact i knew it was around 2017 or 2019. i looked up the moons of mars ( which i didn't even know existed) and found that they are called phobos and deimos, meaning fear and panic. Mars was also the God of war in ancient rome. So i thought maybe in these years to come there will be a lot of fear and panic coming from war and i will feel the impact but not really get affected.
sorry i wrote a lot lol
do you think the comet could have something to do with the disasters that are gonna hit in the next few years? just an idea i havnt taken the interpretation test. also metal is a type of natural source, maybe there are going to be problems with nature and the natural resources?

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piper.lori.tudhope on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

WOW! You seem to dream like me! IDK? It's been really quiet in my mind, and I haven't had anymore dreams since scratching chin I know God is telling me to prepare to be able to survive in case of food shortage right now. He has really placed in my heart the desire to learn to go back to the old ways. It's wierd for sure! Like get a bunch of bottled water, oil lamps, canned food, also learn to grow a garden and make my own clothes among other things, this is what I have been hearing. I'm not at all scared, I know these things must take place. huggins

piper.lori.tudhope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Piper. that is the same way that it is for me. Just this year I have a "go bag" a backback with supplies. My husband and I also, have been keeping our gas tank more than half full and storing food supplies. I just believe it is not fear...but a practical response for the signs of the times....like putting away the corn for the years of famine.
Also, many years ago my daugher in Tennessee and my son here in Ca...on the same night had the same dream of the end of civilization. A huge Comet coming towand the earth, mountains falling, earth breaking apart.....
I have been having end times dreams since my early twenties...I am now 56...but we can see the times falling into God's prophecies...

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:23 pm

There will be a comet coming closer to the earth than ever. I don't know what science show I saw it on. Could possibly look it up.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm

I got this quote off of a astronomy website, I don't find it humorous that they named it apophis which means destroyer..

During the early morning hours of April 13, 2029, observers in Asia and North Africa will have a chance to witness a rare celestial event as an asteroid, 99942 Apophis, passes within 20,000 miles of Earth.

"It's not gonna knock your socks off, and it certainly won't be the brightest object in the sky, but it'll be easily observable with the naked eye," said Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near Earth Object (NEO) Program.

The approach of an asteroid this large -- Apophis is more than 1,000 feet in diameter -- and this close to Earth occurs only about once every 1,500 year

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Yup, that's the one I saw!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 pm

^ "NASA Stardust Spacecraft Officially Ends Operations". NASA Homepage: NASA. http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stardust/news/stardust20110323.html. Retrieved 2011-04-10. "The Stardust team performed the burn to depletion because the comet hunter was literally running on fumes. The depletion maneuver command was sent from the Stardust-NExT mission control area at Lockheed Martin Space Systems in Denver. The operation was designed to fire Stardust's rockets until no fuel remained in the tank or fuel lines. The spacecraft sent acknowledgment of its last command from approximately 312 million kilometers (194 million miles) away in space."
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stardust_-_Concepcao_artistica.jpg
I wonder if this may of been what you saw
Check out the picture at the link

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Your dream reminds me of these scriptures in Revelation:

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. (Revelation 6:12-14 The 6th Seal of the 7 seals to be released on earth)

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top